Brought back faith

Was up on a roof this morning. Apparently tore my back pocket. Went to the gas station. my wallet fell through the hole in my pocket. Got back to the job. No wallet. oh s#*t.
Hall butt back to the gas station. Go in and ask. sure enough someone turned it in.
Man what a pain in the a$$that would have been.
DL, CWP a couple credit cards. The wife and my fishing licenses. SC, FL & GA
Thank you stranger.

22 life’s a day

I am fragile. Not like a flower. But like a bomb.

22 life’s a day

Proof positive ; There are still some good people around !!!:smiley:

George McDonald US Navy Seabees,Retired, MAD, Charleston Chapter [http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

When you see “Old Glory” waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero’s that makes it wave.
author unknown

A kid called me with my wallet one time, I gave him the 50 bucks that was in it. I’m surprised you didn’t have a chain on your wallet like all the bad a$$ bikers.haha

I’ve never understood the wallet thing.
About got my a$$ whipped about 20 years ago at the drag strip. Made fun of a couple guys wallets and the whole chain thing.
They didn’t seem to have a sense of humor. They was already a little perturbed anyway. I just whooped there’s buddies pro stock bike with my daily rider.

I am fragile. Not like a flower. But like a bomb.

22 life’s a day

Nice to know there are still some honest and decent people left in this world. Glad you got your stuff back.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?