BulletBobbers and DualFins steerable Planer Boards

2 - 2" BulletBobbers
2 - 2.5" BulletBobbers
2 - 3" BulletBobbers
2 - 4" BulletBobbers
2 - 6" DualFins
$50 shipped

This isn’t a good quality video but it is subtle!

[video:youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Rc8z7h4gQM&feature=share&list=UUO-vfqBvLtYomdu2KpVoAnw[/video]

I have never had any planers returned for refund even though I provide a 100 day 100% money back guarantee.

Why Fish with BulletBobbers?
WhyUseBulletBobbers, BulletBobber are steerable fishing floats that move left and right and flip direction when given a little pop like a popping cork.

The “Steerable” BulletBobber provides 3 dimensional fishing techniques, literally, breaking out of the traditional 2 dimensional fishing restraints adding side planer action.

The challenge in fishing can be summarized in one short statement.

?To present a lure or bait to the fish in a way that will trigger a strike.?
It does not matter what size or species of fish you fish for or type of rod and reel you use to fish. Until the invention of the BulletBobber happened there were only 3 basic fishing techniques available for shore fisherman.

1. Stationary bait on the bottom.

2. Suspended bait using a fishing float (fixed depth or slip rigged).

3. Cast and retrieve.

You really don?t have to try too hard to visualize how limiting these options are in a 3 dimensional world. Look at the shore fishermen from 100 foot above casting and retrieving and you?ll see the line go out and come back on the same path (unless pushed by the current towards the bank). Look sideways at the cross section of a ?cast and retrieve? and you?ll see that controlling the retrieval speed is required to control the depth. Lipped lures go deeper when you reel faster where all others rise up but they all stay on the straight path as seen from above. The BulletBobber is the only device that can get off the path and reverse direction. The BulletBobber is the only device that extends the distance your lure travels beyond the distance you cast and can travel up to 10 times further then the cast.

This invention has opened up fishing laterally to make fishing much more 3 dimensional and much more fun. The BulletBobber is a fishing float that glides left or right when you reel or if there is a current and it flips direction with the ■■■■■ of the wrist. It totally eliminates the need to recast if there is some current or allows you to hold position if t

how do y’all like your spam? I prefer to leave it in the can…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

I like mine with lettuce and tomato…Heinz 57 and french fried Potatoes…big kosher pickle and a cold draft beer…

If two wrongs don’t make a right, try three.

I agree! Spam can be good if properly prepared with the right fixings and a beer to cut the grease. However, I prefer broiled fish, a salad, a little pasta and a good whine.
I am a spammer but also a fishermen that believe he can make fishing more fun and help you catch more fish.

This looks like something my cousin would buy me as a Christmas gift thinking it was awesome…

www.baturinphotography.com

quote:
Originally posted by 23Sailfish

This looks like something my cousin would buy me as a Christmas gift thinking it was awesome.

</font id=“quote”></blockquote id=“quote”>

I gave some to my cousins and they said they are awesome, fun to use and helped catch fish. I have a couple aunts that likes them too!

Professional Testimonials
http://www.bulletbobber.com/fumaprre.html

OK I made some diagrams to show what they can do! If you don’t like any of them you don’t fish.

Tough Crowd…:angry::angry::angry::imp::angry:[:0]:face_with_head_bandage::roll_eyes::dizzy_face::frowning_face::angry:[:0]:face_with_head_bandage::angry::angry::dizzy_face::angry::frowning_face::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::slightly_smiling_face::angry:[:0]:kissing_closed_eyes:[:0]:angry::angry::angry:

Prowlers are 3" long and only weigh 1/2oz.
www.ProwlerPlaners.com 2 pack for $9.95

That reminds me or the big red and white hook set bobber a old guy used to bluegill fish back in the 60’s. Isnt that when that video was shot?

A wise man once said “Do as I say not as I do” Good advice when I tell you that.

The Prowler is nit not a hook setter its a fish finder.