Bulls Bay Low Tide Nav.

I am going to be doing some fishing up in Bulls Bay this Friday and Saturday, and world like to hit it at low tide. I have been spending the good majority of my time down by Goat Island, Sullivans Island and the Jetties and know those waters pretty well. So I am looking for some good advice on getting in and out of the bay if I am launching from Jeremy Landing (on or around low tide). I think (hope):8ball: I can find some good spots up there to fish. Thanks in advance for y’alls help!

18 Pioneer CC 115 Evinrude E-Tec

Semper Fi!

Low tide/ no place for first timers at bulls bay!!! Be prepaired to be sitting on bottom till tide comes in!!! Try to follow some one

http://old.charlestonfishing.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=67631

This was posted a couple years ago and is a good way for newbies to get there…or oldbies.

reelly…

www.LowTideRedfish.com

Thanks Capt. Mitch, If I get my pretty new boat stuck out there I will be sure to take plenty of photos for y’all!!

18 Pioneer CC 115 Evinrude E-Tec

Semper Fi!

quote:
Originally posted by boatpoor

Low tide/ no place for first timers at bulls bay!!! Be prepaired to be sitting on bottom till tide comes in!!! Try to follow some one

Wouldn’t you say low tide is the best time to go to bulls? I sure wouldn’t want to go zipping through hamlin or bulls at high tide.

Low tide is the best time to be out there if you want to get to know new ground. High tide is the worst as you might zip right over a bank at high tide and try to run the same route at low and end up stuck or worst.