Bulls Bay North 9/26 through 9/30

Camped at Buck Hall for a few days to try to find some shrimp. Didn’t find very many on Sunday. Monday, we found a few, but nothing too exciting. Ended the day with about half of a cooler. Tried a different spot on Tuesday morning, but wasn’t much there. Missed entire incoming tide looking for shrimp……… Then we spotted the boats. Just about dead high tide, we eased in to the parking lot of boats we had discovered. Most were either pulling poles, or sitting around heading shrimp. We set our poles out, and shrimped the outgoing by ourselves. Shrimp were big and plentiful! Easily coolered out. Went back out Wednesday morning to the parking lot and easily coolered out again. Weather was amazing!!! Great time on the water with great people, and I can’t wait to do it again next year!

Usually once you find the right spot and the right tide it all comes together. And then the shrimp decide to screw with you . I’ve had some good days at BB, some great days and some no shrimp days but, never a bad day.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?

(**() windy day today…made the Bulls Bay shuffle look like a slow dance, if you know what I mean.