Buy american

Check this out. http://onslow.craigslist.org/cto/4523846369.html

I was wanting to buy that truck but the seller said some guy from Batesburg, SC beat me to it:wink: Said he drove up in a Yugo, with a Salt Life bumper sticker on it!

It was a Pinto with a YETI sticker.

‘87 Pacemaker 31’ SF
‘04 Renegade 29’ 2 225’s
‘97 Maycraft 17’ 40 hp

quote:
Said he drove up in a Yugo

I gotta call B.S. on this as I haven’t seen a road worthy Yugo in 15 years. My Dad had a client laughed at in Bankruptcy Court one time when he declared a Yugo as an asset.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”.

Ain’t a dang thing wrong with heated seats and especially air conditioned ones. Cuts down on the summer swamp ass and keeps the giblets cool. Oh and heated steering wheels are nice when it gets cold.

Mark
Pioneer 222 Sportfish Yamaha F300
Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn’t go so far as to call a dog filthy but they’re definitely dirty. But, a dog’s got personality. Personality goes a long way.

“Life’s tough…It’s even tougher if you’re stupid” John Wayne

Thanks for posting. Thats some good stuff right there!

If you ain’t retie’n, you aint try’n…

Salty, your spoiled! But not as bad as me. In 2007 i was driving through Claxton. Ga, and saw a 69 Roadrunner with a for sale sign on it. I stopped and looked at it. The car was unlocked and the original registration paper work was in the glove box. 2nd owner was the guy selling it. This thing had everything original, even the Beep-Beep horn! I called the guy and he wanted $10,000 for it and I passed on it. the reason I passed was because it didn’t have air conditioning! I’ve been KICKING MY AZZ, ever since. Now that’s spoiled!