Buying tickets for North Charleston Performing Art

What’s the best way to do this without paying $800 online to go see some stupid show that my wife wants to see? Can you buy directly from them? Or do you have to do the online thing?

May all your favorite bands stay together…

$800? For a show???

How long is this show?

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

They range from $80 to $400 a seat… Then the sites I’ve looked at have service charges of like $80 plus shipping. I’m not cheap, but I’m not stupid either.

Good Lord man… For that price; there better be some frontage displayed, and a pole involved…

RBF

“Them that can brag without lying, let them brag.”

Ah, the things we do for our wives. Sorry Buddy.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

Dang, what show cost $400 at that venue? I think you can get Broadway season tickets on the front row for like $400. And that’s like 6 shows I think. We saw Brian Regan near the front and it was like $60 seat.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

I am thinking for $400, there better be some in seat action.

Tell her I will come from the upstate to perform some arts a whole lot cheaper , I have references - $200 and then we can go fishing , I know you don’t want to go

5001 Coliseum Drive
North Charleston, SC 29418

I have heard from reputable sources the Hamilton off broadway rendition in this joint is just marvelous…

http://www.goodfellascabaret.com/

Prolly cheaper too…

RBF

“Them that can brag without lying, let them brag.”

$800:question: I’d say not no, but hell no !!

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

You can go to the collisuem box office and purchase tickets. They still add on fees, but generally less than ticket master.

One Simple Thanks!!

http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

quote:
Originally posted by 23Sailfish

What’s the best way to do this without paying $800 online to go see some stupid show that my wife wants to see? Can you buy directly from them? Or do you have to do the online thing?

what you going to see ? Blue Man Group, or Culture Club w/ Boy George? You like Boy George that much? A lot of money to spend on Culture Club.