so many people,but our benefits don’t?
(2) How can the federal government ask U.S. citizens to pay back
student loans - when illegal aliens are receiving a free
education?
(3) Only in America are legal citizens labeled “racists” and
“Nazis,” but illegal aliens are called “Dreamers.”
(4) Liberals say, “If confiscating all guns saves just one life,
it’s worth it.” Well, then, if deporting all illegals saves
just one life, wouldn’t that be worth it?
(5) I can’t quite figure out how you can proudly wave the flag of
another country,but consider it punishment to be sent back
there.
(6) The Constitution: It doesn’t need to be rewritten, - it needs to
be reread.
(7) William F. Buckley said: “Liberals claim to want to give a
hearing to other points of view, and are then shocked and
offended when they discover there are other points of view.”
(8) Joseph Sobran said: "‘Need’ now means wanting someone else’s
money. ‘Greed’ means wanting to keep your own. ‘Compassion’ is
when a politician arranges the transfer.
(9) Florida has had 119 hurricanes since 1850, - but some people
still insist the last one was due to climate change

I truly feel sorry for you…what kind of raw hand has life dealt you that you could believe this nonsense! Our flag and more importantly, what it stands for, are concepts that draw people from around the world to come to our country. I don’t know anyone who is offended by it. No one receives free education unless, I suppose if they’re home-schooled. But, even then, the parents can get subsidies/tax breaks to educate their own children. Which, by the way, comes from you and me.
Don’t have the energy to waste on the rest of the idiocy!!
:dizzy_face:

Well I was delt a life of having to earn what i got and not thinking the world owed me anything ie; free ice-cream… Honoring and serving our great flag and what it stands for and the price paid for its meaning … I guess the one thing that I really got shorted on is the ability to understand how ANYONE can read the post as a whole and critisize/understand it to not only be spot on in its meaning and true in the context of whats really happening in America TODAY !!!
Some of the enigmas are comments of thought.Some are comments of fact. Some are just statements in general. So , agree or disagree , doesn’t matter to me cause many many years ago I took an oath to defend your right to do so , you’re just cashing in on the check I wrote… HAPPY SPENDING:smiley:

I got your back on this one gw ,dam good post mate. I don’t know what kinda fantasy land st lives in but illegals are ruining this country.Hope he wakes up before it’s too late.

quote:
Originally posted by sea tonic

I truly feel sorry for you…what kind of raw hand has life dealt you that you could believe this nonsense! Our flag and more importantly, what it stands for, are concepts that draw people from around the world to come to our country. I don’t know anyone who is offended by it. No one receives free education unless, I suppose if they’re home-schooled. But, even then, the parents can get subsidies/tax breaks to educate their own children. Which, by the way, comes from you and me.
Don’t have the energy to waste on the rest of the idiocy!!
:dizzy_face:

Well I’m am truly happy that you have never known anyone who is offended by our flag!!

Sadly I have known a couple. Then if you watch even a smidgen of news, you’ll see many across our great land that disrespect OUR flag. Sad indeed. :roll_eyes:

What Gail wins C/P Sea Tonic, is not as far fetched as you assume.

I have always worn an American flag on any uniform shirt I’ve had. Worked for a company wearing a White shirt with a flag and was called into HQ and told I might want to remove it because it may offend someone. Really! and this happened in America in an American run company. Never removed it and I no longer work for them, but they do now fly the American flag at every Branch. :wink::smiley: