Cabo

Headed to Cabo in a couple weeks- any recommendations for charters (targeting billfish)
Thanks

Some of the bigger outfits are Picante Sportfishing, Pisces Sportfishing and Lands End Charters. If you are staying at a hotel, check with them, they may have a deal with one of the other charter outfits. Picante and Pisces are pricey, but have good boats.

I fished with Pisces when I went a few years ago. They put us on the fish for sure. Picante was the other we looked at, but Pisces had a bit more professional of an operation at the time.

I was there last May with my wife, who doesn’t fish, and went out twice with Sushi Time. Different but great experience. They have a few small boats called Panga Boats. Just me and the captain both times and the price was very reasonable. Caught lots of fish. Didn’t get any billfish, but both days at least one other boat came back with a Marlin, so your odds are decent. And unlike fishing in Charleston your lines will be in the water within 5 minutes of leaving the harbor!

Daniel Weinstock

That is the truth for sure on lines in 5 minutes out. We caught a striped marlin in sight of the marina.

Just got back- fished with Pisces 1st day- one striped marlin, 4 yft, one 60, one 72 lbs- first class operation on Bill Collector II (expensive). 2nd day fished with Viviana (2nd Chance), not as nice a boat, not a bite all day (long expensive boat ride)

Glad you had a great 1st day trip (Pisces is a big outfit, expensive, but they get it done). Never heard of the second outfit. This time of the year, you should be hooking up on something everyday.