Calvin ... pee on obuma sticker help..

Some may be pissed, some won’t care, some may laugh, others will be happy, and just maybe someone will help…

I lost my calvin pee pee on obuma avatar and I have searched the internet and can not find anything I can save and use to restore it. When I first put my avatar on they were everywhere! Along with all the stuff all the obuma supporters didn’t want to admit to…

all gone on our W.W.W. :question:

the dope smoking smoke rolling chumba wagon, his pictures of him in Black Panther garb, Him in Muslim attire, his class mates that never knew him during his supposed college years, all the people that never attended his wedding, others that were suppose to have grown up with him, but didn’t have a clue who he was, I won’t even go down the lane of a publicly released birth certificate.

I sure hope that I don’t have to search for a calvin tinkling on Hilary sticker next election to express my feelings :smiley:

all aside… Life is good.

I found this.

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=calvin+peeing+on+obama+sticker&qpvt=calvin+peeing+on+obama+sticker&qpvt=calvin+peeing+on+obama+sticker&FORM=IGRE

Bob Van Gundy
Marine Designs,Inc.
Custom Aluminum Fabrication
803-727-4069

Looks like Bob has you covered there.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

Anything having to do with the Calvin and Hobbes intellectual property that is not a comic is a violation of the copyright. Peeing Calvin is basically a pirated image. Bill Watterson was very clear that he would not merchandise or branch out into other media, as it would detract from the message, style, and art that he created and intended.

Posting the image was a win for the bootleggers, who stole the image in the first place. That was my problem with it all along, I could care less if it was Obama, Gordon, Earnhardt, Jarrett, Chevy, Ford, Honda, Dodge, OPEC, Police, Teachers, Patriots, Cowboys… and so on.

Have fun in the quest to find a lost, bootlegged copyright for a cartoon character.

What are you going to do, Probably Bolbie, turn him in if he finds and uses one?

quote:
Originally posted by Fred67

Some may be pissed, some won’t care, some may laugh, others will be happy, and just maybe someone will help…

I lost my calvin pee pee on obuma avatar and I have searched the internet and can not find anything I can save and use to restore it. When I first put my avatar on they were everywhere! Along with all the stuff all the obuma supporters didn’t want to admit to…

all gone on our W.W.W. :question:

the dope smoking smoke rolling chumba wagon, his pictures of him in Black Panther garb, Him in Muslim attire, his class mates that never knew him during his supposed college years, all the people that never attended his wedding, others that were suppose to have grown up with him, but didn’t have a clue who he was, I won’t even go down the lane of a publicly released birth certificate.

I sure hope that I don’t have to search for a calvin tinkling on Hilary sticker next election to express my feelings :smiley:

all aside… Life is good.

http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/X-QAAOxyVaBS4vr2/s-l300.jpg

You know how google works, right?

A little photoshop

“I am constantly amazed at the stupidity of the general public.”
~my dad

Equipment:
190cc Sea Pro w/130 Johnson
1- 20 year old (boy of leisure)
1 - 17 year old (fishing maniac)
1 - wife (The Warden)

ECFC

quote:

Bruh…

Are we supposed to guess whether you are too dumb to run a computer or if the NSA came in and erased all this stuff?

You aren’t gonna want to hear my guess.

so im tole

quote:
Originally posted by capnbobo
quote:

Bruh…

Are we supposed to guess whether you are too dumb to run a computer or if the NSA came in and erased all this stuff?

You aren’t gonna want to hear my guess.

so im tole

So im tole? and what is a Bruh? And you have the mentality to suppose I’m too dumb? LMAO. you can’t even make a legible post.

Does it hurt your little feelings that I like to express my open disapproval of the majority of America voting in obuma?

If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.

quote:
Originally posted by Happy Bob

I found this.

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=calvin+peeing+on+obama+sticker&qpvt=calvin+peeing+on+obama+sticker&qpvt=calvin+peeing+on+obama+sticker&FORM=IGRE

Bob Van Gundy
Marine Designs,Inc.
Custom Aluminum Fabrication
803-727-4069

Thanks Bob! guess i’m just too dumb to work a search engine, or so capnbobocheese thinks.

Just hope bolbie doesn’t turn me in for bootlegging. :smiley:

I do know that in Walterboro it was/is illegal to have the Calvin peeing on anything sticker on a vehicle with the pee stream. got a ticket for it many years ago. it’s ok with out the pee stream.