Cancun/Isla Mujeres - June

I will be in the area in early June and am interested in squeezing a charter of some sort in. Was curious if anyone has experience with any down that way? Indifferent wether inshore or offshore. However, I think sailfish bite is good in June.

Thanks

Didn’t get to do any fishing, but I highly recommend diving with Whale Sharks off Isla Mujeres. They migrate off the Yucatan peninsula during the summer months and it is quite a sight to see. We were there in August and had 50-60 of them around us while snorkeling along with giant schools of manta rays and plenty of dolphins. I read tarpon fishing was really good near Tulum, but couldn’t convince anyone to come with me.

www.coastalsharktagging.org | www.requiemfishing.com

Look up these guys http://www.deepseafishingcancun.com/ they are amazing. Cheapest I found, require no down payment and will put you on the fish. We caugh wahoo 60 inches long after ten minutes out. They are fun and great people. Where are you staying while your there?

Someone on here recommended cancunflatsfishing.com to me and have an inshore charter booked with them next Thursday while in Cancun for a wedding, so will know more then.

I booked one last night with cancun tarpon fishing.com

Please let me know about your trip

Thanks guys

How is the fishing here in early November? Going for a wedding.

02’ Seapro 17’CC w/ 90 yamaha 2stroke