Can't Imagine The Horror

I hope he has 2 gut shots.

http://www.aol.com/article/news/2016/10/22/woman-turns-tables-on-vicious-home-intruder-by-pulling-gun-on-hi/21589609/?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000058&

First ever workplace violence incident, Wounded Knee,SD.

Bolbie, would find an excuse for the guy!

Congrats for the gal and her quick thinking, and that she was able to defend herself.

The intruder acted exactly like Donald Trump, trying to force himself on innocent women, such a shame folks, such a shame, this kind of stuff has to stop, it just has to stop folks.

quote:
Originally posted by poly ball

Congrats for the gal and her quick thinking, and that she was able to defend herself.

The intruder acted exactly like Donald Trump, trying to force himself on innocent women, such a shame folks, such a shame, this kind of stuff has to stop, it just has to stop folks.

No he acted more like Hillary. Came in deceitful, stayed deceitful, and nothing every happened to him/her. I agree Bolly, it is a shame. Lying deceitful, crooks (like Hillary and this thug) need to stop, but it won’t because we have too many liberals, entitlement mentality types, and immoral voting citizens in America. Some even send people like Hillary money. Ma

Maybe if the lady would have been a more trained and precise shooter the thug would no longer be with us. Just like the snipers shooting at Hillary on the tarmac. :wink:

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”