Carpenter/Handy man - decent sized job

Hey:

So I’m trying to find someone that can give me a price on enclosing our HVAC ductwork.
Our home is raised, and in parts of the garage area the ductwork is exposed. Need to get it enclosed.

Can anyone recommend someone, seems like it would be a decent sized job but having trouble finding someone?

thanks a lot

I’m not a Dr, those are my initials and I cant edit my user name. Please do not contact me regarding medical issues :slight_smile:

My brother does jobs like that on the weekends- he would be covered by my insurance and GC license. He has 40 years experience building anything out of wood plus roofing- runs one of my crews building dock handrails, roofs and cabinets.
We enclosed plenty of HVAC ducting on elevated homes when I had a custom home division.

Send me an e mail and I will pass your contact info to him.
greatoutdoorconstruction@gmail.com

quote:
Originally posted by drterry

Hey:

So I’m trying to find someone that can give me a price on enclosing our HVAC ductwork.
Our home is raised, and in parts of the garage area the ductwork is exposed. Need to get it enclosed.

Can anyone recommend someone, seems like it would be a decent sized job but having trouble finding someone?

thanks a lot

I’m not a Dr, those are my initials and I cant edit my user name. Please do not contact me regarding medical issues :slight_smile:

Try the app called “Thumbtack” on your phone. You may find a highly rated person capable of what you’re looking to have done.

You gonna talk or FISH!

What location?

Mark
Southport 28TE
2X Yamaha F250
Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn’t go so far as to call a dog filthy but they’re definitely dirty. But, a dog’s got personality. Personality goes a long way.

“Life’s tough…It’s even tougher if you’re stupid” John Wayne

quote:
Originally posted by saltydog235

What location?

Hey, sorry for delay, im in Mount Pleasant, near the old village

thx