Cast Nets

I’m looking for a Bett’s Super Pro #20-8 locally. Anybody know who might have one? They come in a big blue and white bucket. 8ft, half-inch mesh, 1.5 lb of lead per foot… I will call Nichol’s Store and see what they got. I don’t want to wait for shipping over the holidays.

Sportsmans Warehouse has a decent selection. Not sure if they have that particular net or not. Might could give them a call.

Key West Bay Reef 186
Yamaha 115

Boaters world used to carry a really good selection of betts nets. Not sure if they are still open.

quote:
Originally posted by Reeldawg

Boaters world used to carry a really good selection of betts nets. Not sure if they are still open.

I believe that Boater’s World is now online shopping only, no physical stores. The one that was just off Harbison Blvd. has been closed for several years.

-The size of a fish is directly proportional to the time between when it’s lost and the story is told. - Me
-What’s the best eating fish, you ask? I’ve found that for a lot people, its the ones that they happen to be able to catch, clean, and cook. - My Dad
-Until you have loved a dog, part of your soul remains unawakened. Anatole France (paraphrased)
-RIP my “Puppy Dog” 10/15/2004 - 1/14/2013. I’ll never forget him. What a special friend he was.
-Team Gonna Fish

Thanks! Sportsmans Warehouse had what I wanted and they met a competitors price that saved me $30…very pleased…

Team Shad Up & Fish

If you’ve had fun catching fish on the transom bait, you are welcome…

I’ve spent about 85% of my life’s wages on fishing, the rest I just wasted…