Cat stocks

Time to sell?

http://www.pjstar.com/news/20170302/law-enforcement-officials-searching-caterpillar-offices

I used to bleed CAT, it’s not the same anymore. The new Iron is not the same as the old stuff. Just generic equipment that is on par or slightly inferior to Volvo, Komatsu, Deere, and maybe Kubota.

That said, CAT stock is still upwards of $98 a share.

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

It’s crazy how a successful corporation like that will disregard the law. All to juice the stock price I would imagine. I don’t care who the President is…Good luck with a case like that against the IRS.

I’d say the future for Cat right now is sketchy at best.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom

I’d say the future for Cat right now is sketchy at best.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

I can say at the dealership level, there has been a mass exodus of employees leaving to pursue other jobs. Sales, Parts, Service, a load of good technicians have been allowed to slip away to competitors. The Forestry side of Cat is in shambles. Lexington, & George town shut down and the Walterboro store shut down it’s shop and only running 2 road men. They used to have 7 road men and 12 shop guys.

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

CAT has been struggling for years…