Caterer

I’m in upstate SC, looking for someone to cater a small celebration(30 people) at my son’s home in West Ashley. He is retiring after 26+ years in the Air Force as a Major. He is currently AFROTC Officer at the Citadel. It will be this Friday Oct 3rd around 6-7 pm after the Citadel Ceremony. Can anyone point to me someone that could help.
Thanks, Ken

Forgot to mention. Low country boil, oyster roast on site.

Sea Hunt 260

this guy is a hoot andeveryone loves him; and he loves everyone.
http://charlestondailyphoto.blogspot.com/2009/10/hardest-working-outdoor-caterer-in.html

Thanks, I’ll give him a call. However this occasion may be too small, based on that write-up.

Sea Hunt 260

Mosaic in Mt. Pleasant did a party for me. GREAT!! Ask for Michael.

Marsha
22 Sea Hunt

My wife highly recommends Juanita Robinson??.of Erimic Associates catering. I’d second her recommendation. Juanita and her husband have catered many smaller events for us. They do an excellent job, they’re not a big caterer, but give you the smaller personal touch. They live and run their business out of their home in Melrose in West Ashely.

phone
556-5077

tell Juanita that Deb recommended her.

Look up Sellsfish on the site. I know he is a busy man but he may be willing to do something like that for you. He owns Sellsfish Seafood in Summerville.

16’ Bonito 65 Johnson

Thanks to all! At lease now I have somewhere to start.
Ken

Sea Hunt 260

I can. call me today 843-926-5137

PROUD YANKEE

Oyster Baron

NMFS = No More Fishing Season

“Back home we got a taxidermy man. He gonna have a heart attack when he see what I brung him”

Dang, Oyster Baron AND caterer. A true renaissance man.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”.

Thanks sellsfish. You da man. Thanks for helping make the arrangements. We are all looking forward to a good evening. You are welcome to drop in for some refreshments.

Ken

Sea Hunt 260

you are welcome! Quincy (Black Angus) makes a killer lowcountry boil

PROUD YANKEE

Oyster Baron

NMFS = No More Fishing Season

“Back home we got a taxidermy man. He gonna have a heart attack when he see what I brung him”