Celebs leaving America after Trump election

None of them will move, they have it too good here. They will come up with some lame explanation why they won’t move.

But I could do without seeing Rosie O anymore.

j

quote:
Originally posted by jisuho

None of them will move, they have it too good here. They will come up with some lame explanation why they won’t move.

But I could do without seeing Rosie O anymore.

j

Just remember, I started the #NeverRosie campaign...

Just like Democrats. They say whatever before the election and never keep there word.

quote:
Originally posted by Edistodaniel
quote:
Originally posted by Fred67
quote:

Can we keep Samuel L Jackson? Kanye can go.

Ed you ever see the video he did for obuma? It was wake the f up America and he had an 10 year old girl screaming to everyone “wake the f@&$ up”. Any man that can have a child do that is no better than a dog turd smeared on the bottom of a shoe.

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

It's comedy Fred, it's funny. It didn't harm the child, and she didn't do it against her will.

Ed, we may have crossed a line here… Comedy to me does not involve a 10 year old screaming “wake the Fu@k up!” Justify S. Jackson all you want, but he is a piece of dog dookie.

She didn’t do it against her will?? What the heck is wrong with you?! Where is the girl’s parents?!

I’m not a prude and actually enjoy South Park… but there is a limit. 10 year old children screaming the Fu@k word is it. And you actually wanted Hillary to win… maybe now I know why. :roll_eyes:

Go TRUMP!

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

quote:
Originally posted by CaptFritz
quote:
Originally posted by seasick11

If Justin Bieber added his name to the list I would buy all of their tickets out of here. I wouldn’t miss any of those people.

Why you hatin on the Biebs, Does his mother not like you? I heard she likes everyone.

Down here is where a signature goes but they can confuse and anger some people so I don’t have one.

Ignore the fact you don’t like me and check this out… a cover of the Biebers song. and I thank you again for the gift of stone ground grits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1pUqmaPsFA

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Can we keep Samuel L Jackson? Kanye can go.

Ed you ever see the video he did for obuma? It was wake the f up America and he had an 10 year old girl screaming to everyone “wake the f@&$ up”. Any man that can have a child do that is no better than a dog turd smeared on the bottom of a shoe.

It's comedy Fred, it's funny. It didn't harm the child, and she didn't do it against her will.

Ed, we may have crossed a line here… Comedy to me does not involve a 10 year old screaming “wake the Fu@k up!” Justify S. Jackson all you want, but he is a piece of dog dookie.

She didn’t do it against her will?? What the heck is wrong with you?! Where is the girl’s parents?!

I’m not a prude and actually enjoy South Park… but there is a limit. 10 year old children screaming the Fu@k word is it. And you actually wanted Hillary to win… maybe now I know why. :roll_eyes:

Go TRUMP!

"If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered dis

I had to laugh at Miley Cyrus calling Trump “rich as”. Yeah, she’s broke right. Funny how libs hate rich non-libs but rich libs are okay. She’s trailer trash anyway.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom

Miley Cyrus

</font id=“quote”></blockquote id=“quote”>

so does this mean she will not be a judge on The Voice any longer?

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

I heard Cantore, was leaving!

This hole thread is in the wrong forum. Hope you all get banded

quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod

This hole thread is in the wrong forum. Hope you all get banded

Nothing to do with with fishing… all good pee pod.

quote:
It was also shock value to get your attention. Apparently it worked.

Going to go out on a limb here and guess you’ve never heard Samuel L Jackson’s “Go the $#$% to sleep” book either. WHich is what this was based on. It’s really funny about new parenting you should listen to it.
[/quote]

Dude… you are messed up. Really. Yes I’ve not only heard S.J. go to sleep book, I’ve held it in my hands and read a tiny bit of it.

Pure evil. What parent cusses like that about their own child!!! Ludicrous. Comedy? to you maybe. I like adult Comedy, not child abuse.

If this is “new” parenting then God bless us all. Total B.S. True Parents don’t cuss around children. I’ve only heard my Father say **** twice and (**() once. Good man. I’ve said a few worse words around my kids because I’m a weaker man than my father.

Ed, you truly deserved to have Hillary as your leader and now I see why you supported her. You have little morals.

Go Trump!

California’s basically a foreign country, so they all have a loophole to renege on their word…

“I’m not a hundred percent in love with your tone right now…”