Celebs leaving America after Trump election

I thought this was incredibly interesting. Let’s see who actually sticks to their words and follows through. On a side note, are you sad to see any of these people leave us?

Amy Schumer, too, will depart the U.S. for a new home. “My act will change because I’ll need to learn to speak Spanish because I will move to Spain, or somewhere,” Schumer told British magazine New Music Express. “It’s beyond my comprehension if Trump won. It’s too crazy.”

“I would consider getting in a rocket and going to another planet,” Chelsea Handler said, “I did buy a house in another country just in case, so all of these people that threaten to leave the country and then don’t, I will leave the country.”

Lena Dunham has said she plans to move to Canada. “I know a lot of people have been threatening to do this, but I really will. I know a lovely place in Vancouver and I can get my work done from there.”

On Jimmy Kimmel Live, Samuel L. Jackson told the host, “If that mother***er becomes president, I’m moving my black ass to South Africa.”

Chloe Sevigny promises she’ll move to Novia Scotia, while Barbara Streisand says she’ll head for either Australia or Canada.

Al Sharpton: “If Donald Trump is the nominee, I’m open to support anyone, while I’m also reserving my ticket out of here if he wins.”

“I’m moving, I’m out!” singer Amber Rose told Us Weekly magazine. “And I am taking my son with me! I would be devastated, to be honest with you.”

Cher tweeted the following message: IF HE WERE TO BE ELECTED, IM MOVING TO JUPITER

Whoopi Goldberg, comedian Eddie Griffin, and actress Neve Campbell have all also suggested that it may be time to vacate the country if the Republican candidate is elected.

Supreme Court justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg said that a Trump win would necessitate moving to New Zealand.

Bryan Cranston t

Oh no, what the hell have we done???:imp:

I don’t know how we’ll ever live without them…:wink:

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

Alec Baldwin wouldn’t leave unless Trump makes him… He is set for another 4 years of mucho dinero…

RBF

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

Alec Baldwin wouldn’t leave unless Trump makes him… He is set for another 4 years of mucho dinero…

RBF

Have you ever seen Team America World Police? That’s just too funny!

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

Bryan Cranston already gave us Breaking Bad…I’m done with him now. See ya!

If Justin Bieber added his name to the list I would buy all of their tickets out of here. I wouldn’t miss any of those people.

I hope Bruce Springsteen, Katy Perry, and Lady Gaga join the exit herd.

Boat drinks, Waitress I need 2 more boat drinks!

Can we keep Samuel L Jackson? Kanye can go.

“I would consider getting in a rocket and going to another planet, because clearly this planet’s gone bonkers,” former “The Daily Show” host Jon Stewart told People.com about Donald Trump potentially winning this year’s election.

Keegan-Michael Key
Who? Star of Key & Peele.
Where would he move? Canada.
“It’s easy. It’s like 10 minutes from Detroit and that’s where I’m from,” he told TMZ.

Eddie Griffin
Who? Comedian.
Where would he move? Africa.
“He’s good at making money, but he’s ignorant…If Trump wins, I’m moving to Africa,” he told DJ Vlad.

Spike Lee
Who? Director of Malcolm X.
Where would he move? …Brooklyn.
If Trump wins, he’ll be “moving back to the republic of Brooklyn, New York,” he reported to Vanity Fair.

I thought Cher had already moved to Jupiter back in the 70’s.

At least we still get their tax money until they give up their citizenship.

quote:
Originally posted by seasick11

If Justin Bieber added his name to the list I would buy all of their tickets out of here. I wouldn’t miss any of those people.

Why you hatin on the Biebs, Does his mother not like you? I heard she likes everyone.

Down here is where a signature goes but they can confuse and anger some people so I don’t have one.

Fritz she likes everyone, a little to much! That’s why he don’t know who his Daddy is:wink:

quote:
Originally posted by Edistodaniel

Ed you ever see the video he did for obuma? It was wake the f up America and he had an 10 year old girl screaming to everyone “wake the f@&$ up”. Any man that can have a child do that is no better than a dog turd smeared on the bottom of a shoe.

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

quote:
Originally posted by Easy

Fritz she likes everyone, a little to much! That’s why he don’t know who his Daddy is:wink:

Easy, Fritz is a little too hip for you buddy… :smiley:

quote:
Originally posted by Fred67
quote:
Originally posted by Edistodaniel

Ed you ever see the video he did for obuma? It was wake the f up America and he had an 10 year old girl screaming to everyone “wake the f@&$ up”. Any man that can have a child do that is no better than a dog turd smeared on the bottom of a shoe.

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

It's comedy Fred, it's funny. It didn't harm the child, and she didn't do it against her will.

Hell, I’ll help them pack. Let’s see who is really ready to put their money where their mouth is. I’ll bet none of them when they realize that no other country affords stupid people the opportunity to get rich like America does.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

Amy Schumer, said she was joking.