Charity Oyster Roast - 1st of the year in Sville

I’d like to invite you to attend our annual Charity Oyster Roast benefitting DCC. This event was the brainchild of Vinman’s daughter Megan and has raised over $30,000 since its inception. It’s a first class event, hope to see you there.

Menu:

Cash Bar
Roasted Oysters – Cocktail Sauce, Crackers and Some Knives
Chili Bar & Hot Dog Bar – Sour Cream, Cheese, Onions
Fried Fish Bites
Fish Cakes Remoulade Sauce
Grilled Salmon on Pita Wedge
Fresh Tuna
Light Hors d’oeuvres

• Pimento Cheese
  • Chicken Salad
  • Spinach Dip
  • Crab Dip

Lots of great items to bid on, including a Big Green Egg, etc. All proceeds benefiting a great cause, the Dorchester Children’s Center. They serve a couple thousand abused children a year from Dorchester and Berkeley counties.

See our FB page for more details

1966 13’ Boston Whaler w/ Merc 25 4 stroke “Flatty”
www.eyestrikefishing.com #predatorsstriketheeye

So far its looking like perfect oyster weather, too! One of the many great things about this event is that 100% of the proceeds go to support Tri-County kids in need. Locals helping locals!

In 2011 then 11 year old Megan came up with this idea as a way to provide Christmas to kids who would otherwise do without. It succeeded and has grown to a point that it provides so much more - shoes, clothes, school supplies, Christmas meals.

It has grown to provide something that gives all young people in need a chance - dignity.

And it is done while having a first class party! Truly a GREAT time for a GREATER cause!

Join us!

Vinman
“Every saint has a past, every sinner a future”
www.summervillesaltwateranglers.com
2011 Carolina Skiff 178DLV
90 HP Honda

This is a great event and my family is looking forward to it again this year. If you are looking for a great time to support a great cause you will not be disappointed.

I shared it on my Charleston Oyster Roast Facebook page. Good luck guys!

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

Thanks Bonzo. Wanted to bump this up, today is the big day.
We have a really good selection of items to bid on, and great food including local bulls bay oysters, saltiest and best in the world!
Gonna be great weather and a great time for a great cause, the Dorchester Children’s Center!
Come on out, you can purchase tickets at the door

1966 13’ Boston Whaler w/ Merc 25 4 stroke “Flatty”
www.eyestrikefishing.com #predatorsstriketheeye