Charleston's Best Burgers

quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod

Moes crosstown is great

Who orders a burger at husk? Pfffft

I think the best burgers are probably the ones you make at home

We were there a while back with a group of friends and spent a small fortune on food and drink. Sean added a couple of burgers to share to a mixed appetizer plate. It was the richest, most decadent burger I’ve ever had.

At $12 or $14 on the lunch menu with duck confit fries, why not?

Boat drinks, Waitress I need 2 more boat drinks!

quote:
Originally posted by Tigershrk21

Have not been in a few years but Johnny’s on E. Montegue Ave had the best and only burgers that could compare to the extinct “Our Place” downtown. No wine list but cold beer and was cash only hopefully that has changed.

“Our place” was awesome, never understood how they closed down. They were always packed when i was there

Look at where Jesus went to pick people. He didn’t go to the colleges; he got guys off the fishing docks.

quote:
Originally posted by FishinMission
quote:
Originally posted by Tigershrk21

Have not been in a few years but Johnny’s on E. Montegue Ave had the best and only burgers that could compare to the extinct “Our Place” downtown. No wine list but cold beer and was cash only hopefully that has changed.

“Our place” was awesome, never understood how they closed down. They were always packed when i was there

Look at where Jesus went to pick people. He didn’t go to the colleges; he got guys off the fishing docks.

I was out of the state working for Uncle Sam. But the story I heard was it got shut down and torn up because of the port. No clue if that is true but “Fake News” is all you hear anymore. You would always see it packed and you would have senators, the mayor and people from every walk of life elbow to elbow eating.

http://poestavern.com/sullivans-island/menu/

I’ll just leave this here. Poe’s has by far one of my favorite burgers in the area.

1900 Tidewater Bay Max 115 Yamaha

Wilderness Systems Tarpon 120

Low Down on James Island. Hands down

There is no substitute for hard work-Thomas A Edison

Rutledge Cab Co has a great blue cheese burger. They smoke the blue cheese in house.

There’s a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot.

quote:
Originally posted by Hooligan

A bit of a drive but The Fillin Station in Hollywood has two award winning burgers on their menu. Well worth the drive.

SHHHH!!! QUITE!!! Don’t be telling everyone about the fillin’ station!!! It will get too crowded and they’ll become popular and then the regulars won’t be able to enjoy the food!!

Charleston sports pub makes a mean burg. Order my rare and they’re mooin’ when they hit the plate.

Bulls Bay 151

I’m making a list for when we’re down that way. I guess I’m a simple guy but, it’s hard to beat a good hamburger.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

So Monday will be burger day. I will report back.

quote:
Originally posted by Redfinder171

http://poestavern.com/sullivans-island/menu/

I’ll just leave this here. Poe’s has by far one of my favorite burgers in the area.

1900 Tidewater Bay Max 115 Yamaha

Wilderness Systems Tarpon 120

I agree with Poes! I also like Original-Sesame Burger in Park Circle…not the one in Mt Pleasant.

Scott Fulton
AgentOwned Realty
Scott.Fulton@AgentOwnedRealty.com

Key West 1720

quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom

I’m making a list for when we’re down that way. I guess I’m a simple guy but, it’s hard to beat a good hamburger.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

Word. During an unfortunate period in my life, I swore off beef and pork for 4 years. When I decided I was going to start eating them again, there were two things on my mind: ribs and hamburgers. I try to have a hamburger at least once a week.

http://www.lowcountrypregnancycenter.com/