Charleston's Best Burgers

Ok so it is a slow morning in the office and the topic of lunch has already come up. We started talking burgers. What is your favorite burger in Charleston?

Graze in Summerville makes a killer burger.

Tattooed Moose makes a great burger. I like Five Guys burgers too. Never been but heard good things about Big Gun Burger Shop.

No matter how much it hurts, how dark it gets, or how far you fall…you are never out of the fight.

I’m a fan of the burger at the Charleston Burger Company at Bees Ferry and 61. Top notch. They also make Fried Macaroni and Cheese Balls that will make you slap yo mama.

Wadmalaw native
16’ Bentz-Craft Flats Boat

Try Macintosh on King. http://themacintoshcharleston.com/menu/

We ate there a few weekends back and it was outstanding. Little nicer atmosphere too. Get the truffle fries, trust me.

Dang 23! You go to a place that has a Wine List, for a Burger:question: I need some of that kind of money[:0]

Have not been in a few years but Johnny’s on E. Montegue Ave had the best and only burgers that could compare to the extinct “Our Place” downtown. No wine list but cold beer and was cash only hopefully that has changed.

We have to wait for the POD, to chime in! He will be the definitive word, on the BEST BURGER:wink: Bet, the place don’t have a Wine List:question: If it does it will list MD 20/20:smiley:

Not sure where to get it but a friend of mine was telling me about a place that put a fried egg on the burger He made it sound really good. :question:

“Why Bruce?”

That would Triangle Char and Bar. Hot **** part Deux.

Great burger.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

Who doesn’t offer a burger with a fried egg on it anymore. LOL!!! It does totally change the burger. Whoever came up with that was a genius!!!

God bless the “ignore” function.

Blues Burger and Cajun Kitchen on Folly Road. Definitely the best on James Island.

Husk. Beef with bacon ground in and a grilled bun smeared with both butter and beef fat.

Eat 10 and get a free double bypass.

Boat drinks, Waitress I need 2 more boat drinks!

I am partial to Moe’s Crosstown. I assume they still have a good burger, but have not eaten there in about a year. Rutledge Cab Company had some pretty good burgers and Hom downtown has a pretty good burger as well. There are some mentioned here that I will need to go and give a try.

A bit of a drive but The Fillin Station in Hollywood has two award winning burgers on their menu. Well worth the drive.

quote:
Originally posted by Tigershrk21

Have not been in a few years but Johnny’s on E. Montegue Ave had the best and only burgers that could compare to the extinct “Our Place” downtown. No wine list but cold beer and was cash only hopefully that has changed.

It hurt my feelings when they closed Johnny’s down a few years back.

Since that and Aunt Bea’s is gone, I don’t eat over there much except for the occasional Madre Rua trip.

EVO across the street is excellent I hear.

I agree with Moe’s Crosstown. Montreux in Summerville makes a killer burger as well.

Thanks for the suggestions and opinions everyone. We ended up doing a light lunch today. I think burgers will be on for next week.

Moes crosstown is great

Who orders a burger at husk? Pfffft

I think the best burgers are probably the ones you make at home

quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod

Moes crosstown is great

Who orders a burger at husk? Pfffft

I think the best burgers are probably the ones you make at home

Agreed.

Sean Brock prefers burgers from waffle house. Well, at least when he has had a snootful…

RBF

If y’all havent tried BurgerFi, you need to. Great burgers, and the best onion rings ever. Seriously, those onion rings are something else.

725 Coleman Blvd, Mt. Pleasant

http://www.lowcountrypregnancycenter.com/