Cheating consumers, got caught!!

I guess its a good this this guy caught them, hail, I have never weighed a can of tuna to make sure I got the full 5oz of fish!!

If you bought Starkist tuna in the timeframe listed, file your claim and get reimbursed for the tuna you were shortchanged!! lol

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/personalfinance/you-could-be-entitled-to-a-dollar25-check-—-or-dollar50-in-tuna/ar-BBm87sp

“Kleenex, The Official Sponsor of Fishb8”

But honestly, how many food items are in the store that are 100% what they say they are??? I like tuna and I eat it all the time, but im not one to go looking for a hand out. I won’t be getting ghetto trying to get free tuna. lol

Heck, a 5OZ can won’t even make a decent sandwich! Don’t know as if I ever bought a little can as that:question:

Ever felt the styrofoam tray and that moisture/liquid piece of stuff in the bottom o the trays? Walmart is the worse…sometimes it feels it weighs as much as the meat in it!

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

I buy them by the pack (10 or 12) from Sam’s Club. Surprised Sam’s Club hasn’t sent me anything.
I did get a notice for the Oscar Mayer Turkey Bacon recall.

Man, if I were stateside right now I’d grab that tuna. I buy StarKist and I eat it regularly. They can keep the $25, I’ll take the $50 worth of tuna. I wonder if they would send me some dill pickle relish and Duke’s mayo while they’re at it?

If you’re lucky enough to be fishing, you’re lucky enough.

quote:
Originally posted by SurfFishLife

Man, if I were stateside right now I’d grab that tuna. I buy StarKist and I eat it regularly. They can keep the $25, I’ll take the $50 worth of tuna. I wonder if they would send me some dill pickle relish and Duke’s mayo while they’re at it?

If you’re lucky enough to be fishing, you’re lucky enough.

Hellmans and you gotcherself a deal. Have your lawyer call my lawyer :smiley: