Cherry Grove landing update 4/22

Landing will be closed till March 29th. They are rebuilding the fishing docks. Should be some good fishing in a couple weeks. With no pressure on the fish. Going to break that kayak out. And get some exercise.

The dock looked to be in good shape last spring?

It looks making it longer.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

I see people using the boat ramp now. Might go out and play in the March this afternoon.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

anyone know if the landing is open yet, thinking about sneaking off and trying it out

Yes it is

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

thanks, couldn’t get away like i was hoping maybe in the next couple weeks i can get up there and try the fish out.

They’re making good progress. The quality of work has a lot to be desired. One of the first things you teach a helper is to crown there boards. 50/50 shot what you get right. And that’s about what they got. If it was my job thay would be taking it up. Several other things but the pictures won’t post

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

Good eye OTC! Let’ s see the others! Nail gun or screws?

They’re screws but they’re over driven.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

Cup should be down-bark side up.
Crown is the cast off down the length of the board.

Yep. Ben called on that before in a inspection reporter.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

It’s like they’re almost finished. They were taking equipment out this morning.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

It’s looks like they’re almost finished. They were taking equipment out this morning.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

That looks like some shoddy work…

“Good things come to those who bait”

That looks like some shoddy work…

“Good things come to those who bait”

government work.

It appears to be finished. Still a lot of material in the parking lot. And there’s a sign on the front that says do not enter. But no one’s paying any attention. Can’t seem to load pictures. Keep getting message. 500internal server error.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.