Chicago - Hate Crime?

They’re saying race was not a motive…thoughts?

https://apnews.com/086a3df497db4d42b66d42c12baf6259

Come, now, Lead, the perps are likely black. Nothing to see here, move along … :clown_face:

quote:
Originally posted by Reelly Old

Come, now, Lead, the perps are likely black. Nothing to see here, move along … :clown_face:

They are black. And they did this to a special needs kid…

But notice ALL of the news stories don’t mention race in the headlines…but if reversed??? Wow the firestorm that would be.

Wadmalaw native
16’ Bentz-Craft Flats Boat

I can’t even watch the video. Terrible. Yes hate crime.

I have no desire to watch the video. Like someone else said, could you imagine if 4 white kids had done this to a black kid? It would be news on every station all day, this story just doesn’t fit the media’s agenda.

Down here is where a signature goes but they can confuse and anger some people so I don’t have one.

http://abc7chicago.com/news/4-charged-with-hate-crimes-in-torture-of-teen-in-facebook-live-video/1687517/

It’s trending pretty high right now. Front page of Reddit, so it should be all over MSM tonight.

quote:
Originally posted by Edistodaniel

http://abc7chicago.com/news/4-charged-with-hate-crimes-in-torture-of-teen-in-facebook-live-video/1687517/

It’s trending pretty high right now. Front page of Reddit, so it should be all over MSM tonight.

It’s BEEN all over the MSM already…but I bet it doesn’t last long. It’ll be off the news cycle soon. Doesn’t fit the narrative.

Wadmalaw native

No doubt it was a hate crime, and the perps need to be shot in the head and fed to the buzzards.

What causes a group of people to do something like this? Out of the four not one had the ballz to stop it?

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

I thought they were charged with a hate crime?

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

quote:
Originally posted by Geronimo

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

They finally were…but NOT for race. Said it was because the kid was special needs…BULL SH IT

Wadmalaw native

quote:
Originally posted by leadenwahboy
quote:
Originally posted by Geronimo

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

They finally were…but NOT for race. Said it was because the kid was special needs…BULL SH IT

Wadmalaw native

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/01/05/4-in-custody-after-group-beats-disabled-man-on-facebook-live-while-shouting-anti-trump-profanities-chicago-police-say/?utm_term=.fc0e92b1361e
quote:
Duffin said that hate crime charges were warranted because of the victim’s “diminished mental capacity, the fact that they tied him up, the obvious racial quotes that they post live on Facebook.”

When asked whether the hate crime charges stemmed from the 18-year-old’s mental health or his race — both of which are factors listed in the state’s hate crime statute — Duffin said: “It’s half a dozen of one, six of the other.”

</font id=“quote”></blockquote id=“quote”>

It’s both.

Yep, switch races and you’d hear this story in Katmandu. Nothing like the liberal double standard endorsed by nearly all media. These pieces of human garbage should be put in cages for a very long time. I think they’ll find the pickings aren’t so easy in prison.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

Someone please explain to me how this is not being covered by the liberal mainstream media? It’s literally all over the news, I just posted a Washington Post article about it, it’s on the front page of CNN, I heard about it on NPR this morning. It’s almost like you guys are purposely closing your eyes to fit your narrative.

Someone please explain to me how you think that any one of us has said it’s not being covered?

It’s like you don’t read the comments on a thread before making your own… :wink:

But, ED, notice that the headlines in the liberal media DON’T mention race…that was the point, if it was reversed (as we’ve seen countless times) then the races of the perps and victims would be plastered in every inflammatory headline written.

Wadmalaw native

quote:
Originally posted by Edistodaniel

Someone please explain to me how this is not being covered by the liberal mainstream media? It’s literally all over the news, I just posted a Washington Post article about it, it’s on the front page of CNN, I heard about it on NPR this morning. It’s almost like you guys are purposely closing your eyes to fit your narrative.

No eyes closed on this one Ed. I think you are missing the entire point. It seems in today’s society that white on Black crime takes center stage 1n media while Black on White Crime does not. I think it’s got a lot to do with the drawing attention from the simple fact that more crime is committed % wise by Black people than any other race. No matter who does the crime all criminals should be treated the same and get the same publicity.

Not sure today, but Black people used to make up about 14% of America and 76% of prison population. It is what it is.

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”