Chisolm

1st Annual Ole Boy Memorial MUSC Benefit
Oysters, Chili Cookoff, Beer and Wine
Saturday, November 21, 2015
The Maritime Center on Charleston Harbor
$30 with alcohol, $15 without.
Live music with the Shakin Martini’s, Champagne w/Friends and DJ Trailmix.
Jump Castles
Raffles

Chisolm and I were the best of friends since we were 10. He passed away a little over a year ago, 1 day short of his 41st birthday. He left behind a loving wife and wonderful son.
Chisolm had been involved in a terrible accident in June 2012. He spent 4 months at MUSC, 3 months in a coma in the the Surgical Trauma ICU to which the proceeds of this benefit will go. Chisolm had a tough road ahead of him, but he tackled it with a determination unlike anything I had witnessed before. After his accident I was astounded at his will and perseverance. I am still in awe of his determination and work ethic. I had the privileged to witness the loving husband, brother and wonderful father and friend he was. He had 17 surgeries over the course of a year. In that same year he saw his son born and his love for his wife grew, his relationship with God was never stronger. He was able to return to work and had been working with an architect and was about to purchase a lot to build a house for his little family. His sister was driving him to his 18th surgery and they were involved in a car wreck and he passed away. We were devastated to say the least.
A year has passed and his wife, family and friends want to invite everyone to come to join us as we celebrate my friends life and raise some money for a great cause.

If you cannot attend and would still like to participate, MUSC has provided a direct link.

https://netcommunity.musc.edu/NetCommunity/SSLPage.aspx?pid=255&frcrld=1

"Those who have the abili

Chip,
Hope you don’t mind I copied this to my Facebook page Charleston Oyster Roasts…puts it in front of over 1,000 other people too…good luck and very sad indeed…God Bless.
https://www.facebook.com/Charleston-Oyster-Roasts-134112170028407/?ref=bookmarks

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

Its gonna be a beautiful day! Oysters, on the harbor! Come get cha some!

1st Annual Ole Boy Memorial MUSC Benefit
Oysters, Chili Cookoff, Beer and Wine
Saturday, November 21, 2015
The Maritime Center on Charleston Harbor
$30 with alcohol, $15 without.
Live music with the Shakin Martini’s, Champagne w/Friends and DJ Trailmix.
Jump Castles
Raffles

“Those who have the ability to make a difference have the responsibility to do so.” Thomas Jefferson