Christmas Gifts

Went out yesterday to try our luck with some top water on the incoming, but it was tough with only 2 short strikes. Switched gears and ran some shrimp on 3/16oz gold and red eye strikes and some slip bobbers around 4 to 6ft deep. Started slow but finished strong with two 30in grass bass which fought super strong in the 56° water. Also got two trout right at 20in amd one a little over 21in. The spottail were eating near the grass behind almost every dock while the trout were out in the middle and deep like the other guys’ post said. Was fun fishing and great weather. Merry Christmas yall and hope everyone has as a safe and Happy New Year!

Nice post Happy New Year

"Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education"

220 SeaFox Viper

Wow, nice fish. Especially those trout. I love the way it feels when a trout hits. It’s like they are really mad.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?

hanahan native? i spy a blackwells hardware hat. :smiley:

Yessir, born and raised:+1:

Thanks fellas!

Fishing Nerd

“No bar, no pinball machines, no bowling alleys, just pool… nothing else.”

…well, some fishing too!

Fantastic day of fishing! I wasn’t able to get out on those warm days after Christmas. Hopefully the bite is decent on Thursday

There are very few true locals left. Congratz. I had someone tell me the other day they were local because they’ve been in Charleston for 30 years…I said, “Nope.”

Its probably the reason you have the Charleston push down so well. :smiley: My wife and I are proud to both have been born downtown and raised on James Island.

“Another poon dream splintered on the rocks of reality.” --Peepod 07-25-2017

I would credit my push skills to lots of practice but we all know it takes a good camera man to complete the push haha

Fishing Nerd

…well, some fishing too!

awesome. I live in hanahan now, but was born in Moncks Corner. been here all my life.

Welcome to the neighborhood :+1: you don’t happen to shoot quality pool do ya? We would become friends much faster haha

Fishing Nerd

…well, some fishing too!

lol i’m a terrible pool player. possibly because of the beer consumed when i play.