City Bench

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/entrepreneurs-invent-bench-absorb-air-pollution-forest/

“We dream of creating a climate infrastructure so we can regulate what kind of air and also what kind of temperature we have in a city.”

Good luck with that. While you are at it, you also want to regulate what I eat, what I say, and a bunch of other stuff. Please regulate my air and temperature too!!!

My guess:

Super expensive for tax payers
Does not work nearly like it claims
Probably involves a bunch of “toxic” processes in creating the frame
Makes someone feel good about themselves on someone else’s dime

I never felt any guilt from owning 4 SUV’s…Hell, I may buy another to keep that bench fed…

quote:
Originally posted by Narcosis

“We dream of creating a climate infrastructure so we can regulate what kind of air and also what kind of temperature we have in a city.”

Good luck with that. While you are at it, you also want to regulate what I eat, what I say, and a bunch of other stuff. Please regulate my air and temperature too!!!

My guess:

Super expensive for tax payers
Does not work nearly like it claims
Probably involves a bunch of “toxic” processes in creating the frame
Makes someone feel good about themselves on someone else’s dime

I am skeptical as well. Not interested in regulating temperature, but if it does indeed clean our air in an eco friendly way… I’m all for it!

What the World needs to work together on is an anti - asteroid devise. One day it we will be hit with another big one.

I use the one in the yellow tube with the special applicator for my asteroids.

The silly and expensive bench might clean the air for a 2 SQ ft area on a windless day. Its another GW/lefty feel good project.