Cleaning Out Garage - Inshore, Offshore, Fly, Boat

Cleaning out the garage, I have the following items for sale, all items are used unless otherwise noted:

1. Gold AFTCO taper tip gaff, 6’ length, 4" hook, some boat rash - $50

2. SOLD

3. Penn Mariner solid fiberglass stand up rod with slick butt, shortened to about 5’ with Aftco swivel tip added to use as a planer rod - $40

4. Penn 113H Special Senator 4/0 high speed, made in the USA, top shot of 65 lb Power Pro for bottom fishing, great grouper reel - $50

5. Penn 113HLW Special Senator 4/0 high speed wide, made in the USA, top shot of 80 lb Power Pro for bottom fishing, great grouper reel - $60

6. SOLD

7. SOLD

8. SOLD

9. Shimano Convergence 6’6" MH casting rod - $20

10. SOLD

11. SOLD

12. SOLD

13. SOLD

14. Temple Fork TICR 6 wt 9’, sells for $210 new, used a couple of times, perfect shape, with rod sock - $100

15. Ross Cimarron #4 (6 to 8 wt), includes backing and Scientific Anglers Intermediate Sinking 6 wt line AND Monic clear 6 wt floating line, includes neoprene case, used a couple of times and in great shape - reel alone sells for $150 new, $90 with 2 fly lines

16. Daiwa BG15 spinning reel, rough cosmetically but solid, bail trip needs to be fixed but these reels are bulletproof and last forever - $20

17. Destroyer style stainless boat steering wheel with cushioned grip, came off Hewes flats boat - $20

18. Folding boat ladder, the type with hooks that hang over the gunwale - $20

19. SOLD

Most of this stuff has been sitting in my garage for the last few years so may be a little bit dusty but is ready to go otherwise. Please PM if you’re interested.

Can you please post pictures of the livewells

pm sent

Didn’t get the pm

quote:
Originally posted by harryd

Didn’t get the pm

Miami (buyer) was saying he sent a PM to The Dude (seller). Miami wants the ladder :smiley:

First, Most, Biggest
I want to catch them all

Responded to all PMs. Harryd, shoot me a pm with your # and I’ll text a pic

PM sent on steering wheel

Wadmalaw native
1999 16’ Bentz-Craft flats
1994 16’ Bentz-Craft flats
15’ Alumacraft, 1979 35 Johnson

ISLAND ARMORY, LLC - CONTACT ME FOR ALL OF YOUR FFL NEEDS!

PM sent for 1 & 2

Edgewater 245cc

Pm sent, thanks!

Updated with items sold, added new items. I think I’ve responded to all PMs, if not, just give me shout.

Pm sent

Did you get my PM??

Responded to your PM earlier, let me know if you didn’t get it.

PM sent…

If the steering wheel has the knob on it I would be interested please let me know.PM sent

No knob on the steering wheel