cobia and TD-1

can’t be many off shore reports the next couple days with the storm, and thease were caught off shore! can’t top realfish01 with his hogfish stuffed lobster, compliments of ledslinger in Jax, but i did my best with grilled loin of cobia, smoked mutton fish dip,fresh baby spinach (from my garden) steamed in butter and garlic and new potatoes in butter and lowfat sourcream! the best part was treating my bride of 37 yrs, for putting up with me and my fishing partners and our competitive natures!

resting up for the upcomming weekend!

If it got any better I couldn’t stand it.

Looks tasty…

My advice is my opinion only. I may have gotten that opinion from something I read while sitting on the toilet. Please keep that in mind when reading my posts, the information may not be correct.

How do you grow spinach? I put mine in the ground 40 days ago and it looks the same as the day I planted it!

Nice looking dinner btw.

Speaking of hogfish stuffed lobster…
It actually turned into lobster stuffed hogfish because I didn’t still have the lobster shell which the recipe required. Instead, I took 1/2 of that 8lb lobster and used it in the mixture that was wrapped with thinly sliced hogfish filets. The other half of the lobster was broiled with garlic butter. I knew I had done something pretty special when my wife chose the last piece of stuffed hog over broiled lobster. I was king around my house last night and probably racked up enough points with my wife for a man trip to Cabo next winter, not to mention fishing/diving every weekend until at least August…

That looks pretty good. I haven’t found a recipe yet that will buy me that many brownie points…but I’m still looking.

My advice is my opinion only. I may have gotten that opinion from something I read while sitting on the toilet. Please keep that in mind when reading my posts, the information may not be correct.

Delicious lookin’! Tops what I cooked for dinner.

‘05 Wellcraft 232 Coastal rockin’ a Yammie F225
‘00 Aqua Force Flats 15 w/ Yammie F25
"Kiss my ass, I bought a boat; I’m goin’ out to sea." (Jimmy Buffett covering Lovett)

Ed,

Looks tasty! You were always the great cook when it came to those great treats you make for the boat.

With the rough seas we fished on the hill and had fresh bass, hush puppies, and harbor schrimp for our dinner tonight.

Don’t usually keep the largemouth but we kept 21 because the lake needed to be thinned out a little. Left at least another 20 to fight another day.

“Reel Quality Time”
21 Ft. Hydrasport

Take a kid fishing!

juice i put a bag of mushroom mulch in each row that I get from lowes each year when I till my garden, lots of lime to make sure the PH is ok! the more you cut the leaves the better they produce!

1st row are yellow onions and the next 2 are spinach which have been trimmed twice! good luck. love them sauted in butter and fresh garlic!

If it got any better I couldn’t stand it.

Boys that sure looks good!

Butch Reeves
ButcherBoys Venison Processing LLC

Thanks BC.