Codfathers

Has anyone tried “Codfathers Proper Fish and Chips” yet? If not you should. Huge fish and very tasty. The line was out the door at noon when I got there last Friday, but I had lunch in hand in about 15 minutes. 10 buck gets you a huge portion of fish accompanied by home made chips. Can get sides also. The place is over on Reynolds Ave.

quote:
Originally posted by 13skulls

Has anyone tried “Codfathers Proper Fish and Chips” yet? If not you should. Huge fish and very tasty. The line was out the door at noon when I got there last Friday, but I had lunch in hand in about 15 minutes. 10 buck gets you a huge portion of fish accompanied by home made chips. Can get sides also. The place is over on Reynolds Ave.

Do they serve them on a newspaper? Haven’t had fish and chips in a long time. I’ll give em a try. thanks for posting.

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

Ill take a flounder fillet from Marvins Seafood, before I eat a cod shipped in from who knows where.

Congrats on the new cod shack, Captain D’s better watch out.

The owner of Codfather is a brit that knows how to do it right.

i had it the other day after hearing all the buzz. they serve on newsprint (same as newspaper but nothing printed on it) in a paper basket. It was pretty good. I went for the mashed peas and gravy. will go again but will leave that stuff off the next time. i’ll also get it to go because that place is so small and they only offer can cocacola products - no sweet tea and i kept looking around for some cole-slaw

compared to madra rua… cod-father was WAY better

8/10 will go again

If you ain’t retie’n, you aint try’n!

“it don’t pay to think too much on things you’ve left behind”- townes van zandt