College of Charleston Fishing

I am a freshman at the College of Charleston and new to this site. In addition to attending my regular classes, I am looking to start up a fishing club at the college. I would greatly appreciate any guidance and/or information than can help in putting together such a club.

Plenty of great folks around here to help.
As far as CofC, visit Student Affairs - there is a fairly lengthy process to start a club at the College. However, once you go through the process, there is some level of support. They can walk you through everything.
Good luck!

ha the first time i read the topic i definitely read it as this site being a form of higher education. college of charlestonfishing.com would be quite the college! im sure you could get the people to do it, but as comp time mentioned im sure theres plenty of irritating paperwork and admin to go along with it if you wanted it to be “official”. good luck with it sounds like a great idea!

Come on, I know some of you expert fishermen (persons) have some advice or ideas. Anyone know of any business that might like to sponsor them? Who is the Penn guy here on CF? maybe Penn could donate some scrath and dent gear?

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”.