COMCAST XFINITY SUCKS

Just putting it out there. Has anyone else encountered the outrageous and horrible customer service from Comcast Xfinity. We signed up for a " Special Promo " rate back in October and the next month get billed almost triple what they agreed too. Of course our " salesman " i have another word for him…He will not return any of our phone calls. And when you try to call them their financial department will not accept or call you back. WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER.
Just had to vent. But if anyone works there or knows someone feel free to contact me for an earful.

SAKATUMI TRAE

We have had similar issues over the years but seems to be better internet service than our neighbors WOW! or ATT. We have gone to the local offices in person and that seems to be the only way to get anything done. I live on james island and we go to the Xfinity store on Johns island. They correct our billing issues on the spot. I wasted way too many hours on hold with their reps. Going in person is a pain, but it was a relief to leave knowing issues have been fixed. We go about every 6 months when the “promo” rate changes and usually they offer something similar.

im not to sure, but im pretty sure…

All cable and internet companies suck. It’s a rule.

“You don’t have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.” - C.S. Lewis

quote:
Originally posted by SurfFishLife

All cable and internet companies suck. It’s a rule.

“You don’t have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.” - C.S. Lewis

Perhaps the most true thing ever put on the enterweb.

PS, peepod told me I was a sucker for paying for cable. Get those ■■■■■■■■■ thingys.

“Another poon dream splintered on the rocks of reality.” --Peepod 07-25-2017

Worst company I have ever dealt with, period, and no choice makes it worse.
You wanna feel worse about Comcast, they actually think they are doing a great job in customer service.

My wife works for a large IT company, did very well last year and won a trip for two to Hawaii. Anyway, it was great, but one night four of us decided to have dinner away from where we were staying, so we went over to the four seasons. $$$$.

After dinner walked around a bit and there was a really nice outdoor reception set up, lots of chef types flying around, all kind of lamb, lobster etc

They didn’t have any kind of sign up saying what it was, but turns out it was Comcast US customer service rep appreciation event.

Really pissed us off.

Up yours 23

And I agree with surfwrangler

I got tired of the gimmicks and bad customer service and cut the cord.

Digital antennae(Free) + Internet subscription($49/month) + Amazon Prime ($100/year or about $9/month)+ Kodi ap (Free) = +/- $58 / month.

Equipment - ■■■■■■■■■ for each tv and antennae for each tv you want to watch live stuff like the news. Anything you want to watch is on demand.

Puppets are children’s toys not customers paying a lot of money for bad service.

quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod

Up yours 23

And I agree with surfwrangler

I’ll be over at 6 on Christmas eve…thanks.

“Another poon dream splintered on the rocks of reality.” --Peepod 07-25-2017