Concerning Mr. Biden and The Border Situation,,,,,,,,,

[quote]OK, let me see if I have this correct.

I come in and start a thread about the crisis at the southern border, say Trump was doing a fairly good job, that Biden wasnt, and gave an analogy about a bathroom being flooded. I go on to say that I don’t think Trump actually meant for the capital to be sacked any more than I think Biden’s thought his rhetoric would explode into the situation with the small children at the border we find ourselves in today and most of the folks crossing the border won’t or can’t vote for years, or even decades.

Then, instead of offering any solutions whatsoever a few of you guys start bashing the left and anything Biden,sound familiar?

You call them “turds” and say their vote counts the same as mine. Without drawing you a picture you need to understand only citizens can vote, not green card holders and not illegals. Like I said, they can’t or wont vote for decades. This is fact, argue all you want, but…

Then my views are “emotional” and you go on to point out Biden stopped the wall and the contractors are still being paid while the democrats overlook the poor children already here in the US in their quest for votes. Then I am accused of being RBF and just stirring schitt up. Just wow…

Then to beat all Nutz comes in and says that the two small children tossed over the wall were “Illegals” and as soon as they crossed the U.S. border, and they became Perpetrators, in an active crime scene!
Really, I can only assume he believes it. Perpetrators. No Kidding. Perhaps he should look up the meaning of Perpetrators.

Then to top it off Im told my thoughts are specious, touchy feely, and baloney and ignores the reality of the situation. Not just that, but that Mr. Biden enjoys my unthinking devotion.

What thoughts, I just said it was a schitt show down south and it wasn’t all about votes. Even if it were, there are small kids involved and calling them turds with votes and Perpetrators, and vote stealers is just (

1 Like

[quote][quote]OK, let me see if I have this correct.

I come in and start a thread about the crisis at the southern border, say Trump was doing a fairly good job, that Biden wasnt, and gave an analogy about a bathroom being flooded. I go on to say that I don’t think Trump actually meant for the capital to be sacked any more than I think Biden’s thought his rhetoric would explode into the situation with the small children at the border we find ourselves in today and most of the folks crossing the border won’t or can’t vote for years, or even decades.

Then, instead of offering any solutions whatsoever a few of you guys start bashing the left and anything Biden,sound familiar?

You call them “turds” and say their vote counts the same as mine. Without drawing you a picture you need to understand only citizens can vote, not green card holders and not illegals. Like I said, they can’t or wont vote for decades. This is fact, argue all you want, but…

Then my views are “emotional” and you go on to point out Biden stopped the wall and the contractors are still being paid while the democrats overlook the poor children already here in the US in their quest for votes. Then I am accused of being RBF and just stirring schitt up. Just wow…

Then to beat all Nutz comes in and says that the two small children tossed over the wall were “Illegals” and as soon as they crossed the U.S. border, and they became Perpetrators, in an active crime scene!
Really, I can only assume he believes it. Perpetrators. No Kidding. Perhaps he should look up the meaning of Perpetrators.

Then to top it off Im told my thoughts are specious, touchy feely, and baloney and ignores the reality of the situation. Not just that, but that Mr. Biden enjoys my unthinking devotion.

What thoughts, I just said it was a schitt show down south and it wasn’t all about votes. Even if it were, there are small kids involved and calling them turds with votes and Perpetrators, and vote stealers is

[quote]OK, let me see if I have this correct.

What thoughts, I just said it was a schitt show down south and it wasn’t all about votes. Even if it were, there are small kids involved and calling them turds with votes and Perpetrators, and vote stealers is just (

Sometimes, you gots to reply

And sometimes you shouldn’t.

Politics in the “Travel Section” is in poor taste. Pea pod/sman might have a ruling …or might rule no standing.

Like your photos…

Be careful with that shirt tail hanging over that planner.

The ENTER-NET Fisherman

Haha, this thread brings a smile to my face, and warmth to my heart…

Apparently, I got banded… Reckon my demise has been greatly exaggerated…

Poor ole double chiNN is so rankled, and paranoid, about even the specter of RBF that he lashes out in rage and accuses someone he doesn’t agree with as being RBF… Poor ole soul prolly sits in a corner and shakes at even the thought of RBF… Talk about living rent free in someone’s head… Definitely has major mental issues…

RBF
Repukes Bestow Fellatio

All the pricks are still hard at it with their conspiracy theories, and lies.
Hey Fred.

BOB

Always happy to see you here, RBF!! You know I luvya!

Roll on:+1:

Robinette’s Bend Forward

RBF

Robinette’s Bend Forward

Is your Depends getting moist?

RBF

Robinette’s Bend Forward

Ditto my friend…

How you like the new signature line… You inspired it with yours…:smiley:

RBF Repukes Bestow Fellatio

Not to let you down, I’ll reply. Hello Bob the spell checker Hypocrite.

To be relevant to this thread, what do you think about the crisis happening at our border and all the abuse happening to these helpless Children because of Biden’s new Border Policies?

Here is a good conspiracy theory for you. This was in my youth, so you might not have seen the movie. It was pretty popular in it’s time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JT0zjorR68A

I think E. F. needs to bust out his in the Know news. E.F. I do like your analogy of our Border Crisis. Relating it to a schitt filled and overflowing Toilet paints an appropriate picture for the mess Biden has caused at our Southern Border. Just say No! Stop the influx of illegals and the massive Corona spreading event.

I really like what OTC suggested about housing our Military members over Illegals. WTF! No way did Biden get 81 million votes.

My scandalmongering only goes so far.

A guy recently told me that, (and I quote)…
"Sometimes, you gots to reply

And sometimes you shouldn’t.

Politics in the “Travel Section” is in poor taste"

Not to be a smartass Fred, but I’ve said about all I’m going to on that subject. I shouldn’t have ratted him out in the first place, it was in “poor taste”, however If you look closer I think you might find the answers you seek are right under your nose.

As you were

1 Like

I’m sure you had your reasons for posting political in the Travel section. I don’t think anyone on this sight is going to travel to see the **** show being done by Biden down at our border.

Sounds like some back peddling E F. You don’t just start saying something and leave people hanging. That is in poor taste.

“The answer is right under your nose”… and Fred still hasn’t figured it out!

4.0 GPA…

If you’re traveling through or to Arizona or you’re currently a citizen there, do you feel safe?