Cool new shirts

First off for the moderators…I have nothing to do with this company and am not trying to sell them on this site.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Coastal-Waters-Supply-Company/1491913124390562

A guy I know back in Mississippi is a graphic designer and has started designing these shirts and is trying to get them in stores across the country to sell. I just was wanting some opinions from yall on whether you would buy one if they were in a local store here and which stores you think he should contact about possibly selling them. I personally think they are awesome and would buy one in a heartbeat (depending on the price of course). Thanks for any ■■■■■■■■ and sorry if the mods get angry over this post…

They’re okay but, I was recently in Mast General Store and it seems like everyone and their brother is coming out with a clothing line, Southern Tide, Vinyard Vines, Coastal, Pluff Mud, Southern Proper, Simply Southern, Heybo, etc… Some of those expensive brands, VV and ST especially are not as good a quality as Lands End or LL Bean but people want that Whale or Skipjack on their shirt.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”.

I like some of the hats, but like Dfree, I’m not crazy about the influx of new fishing related shirts.

I’m personally sick of the Native, Salt life, Yeti, Costa brand stuff written all over everything from shirts to stickers to gear. If you are sponsored by Yeti, by all means, have that crap all over your truck and boat and clothes. If you are an average Joe that fishes Saturdays that needs to show off you spending $200 more on a cooler than you should have, you’re a tool. I blame your friends and family for not telling you so.

Sorry for the rant. I like the hats.

Redfish Baron Extraordinaire

www.baturinphotography.com

quote:
Originally posted by 23Sailfish

I like some of the hats, but like Dfree, I’m not crazy about the influx of new fishing related shirts.

I’m personally sick of the Native, Salt life, Yeti, Costa brand stuff written all over everything from shirts to stickers to gear. If you are sponsored by Yeti, by all means, have that crap all over your truck and boat and clothes. If you are an average Joe that fishes Saturdays that needs to show off you spending $200 more on a cooler than you should have, you’re a tool. I blame your friends and family for not telling you so.

Dang Ricky, green doesn’t look good on you!

I guess I didn’t realize how many similar styles there are out there…dang i must be a loser since I have no idea about most of the brands u just named off! Lol. I personally don’t care for people that show off their “fancy” shirts, but if they are reasonably priced then I feel they wouled sell reasonably well in the right places.

Costco had a black jacket i bought for $39.Heavy duty with a nice removable liner.Going to be a great black fishing jacket.Used it and it is perfect.

Stonoman

quote:
Originally posted by Rapchizzle
quote:

It’s OK, I’m sponsored by High Tide boats.

:smiley:

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Rapchizzle
quote:

It’s OK, I’m sponsored by High Tide boats.

:smiley:

High Tide…Pfftt

[URL=http://s262.photobucket.com/user/offshorecock/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20141008_190129282_HDR_zpsd3e39c0c.jpg.html]

[/URL]

Rookies…:wink:

For laughs I like these better http://www.tshirthell.com/

i second all of the above. Enough with the clothing brands that look like they are representing something but really are just a catchy name for pastel shirts with lowcountryish scenes on them.

quote:
Originally posted by Narcosis

For laughs I like these better http://www.tshirthell.com/

Those are awesome! LOL

Fishing Nerd

“you win some, you lose some…but nothing beats getting some!”