Cooper River inshore Guides?

So, i have a bass boat so don’t do much inshore & primarily bass fish the lakes & Cooper river. I would love to find an inshore guide to fish the Cooper saltwater side and go for reds , trout, & even flounder. Just seems most guides fish the wando & intercoastal. Can y’all recommend any Cooper river inshore guides for myself and girlfriend? I appreciate it !

1 Like

I’d check Mike Waller https://saltfisher.com/, he let me follow him around a few times when I was a teenager many years ago learning the ropes, some of the spots were on the cooper.

1 Like

Waller is good. Also check out John Fuss.

The spots aren’t as important as technique and why/ when you are fishing an area. Even if you charter the Wando, you’ll still learn a bunch.

2 Likes

I definitely agree. My skill set for inshore is more pick a spot to sit with cut bait lol. So, I’d like to learn what to look for & when it’s a good time to try popping cork , or maybe a jighead with a grub. Hoping to just learn the Cooper better “how to” , as well as just general navigation. I appreciate the suggestions!

I know both those guys and they are top notch.

Jon Irwin is great too in case they are all booked up

1 Like

Another vote for John Fuss with Holy City Fishing Charters.

1 Like

This guy! Hey Rap!!