Covid Vaccine, y'all in or out?

They had a good clip on last night about Fauci, he’s a snake in the grass. He’s still pizzed off about not getting any credit for curing aids. Which he has not.

They had senator Ron Johnson on talking about all the flak he is taking from the media and dems for not getting vaccinated. They dude had Covid and recently got tested for antibodies and has more than people that have had the vaccine. Why would he get the vaccine? Same with Rand Paul, (he’s actually a physician) he had covid and has covid antibodies. He said he is not taking the vaccine at this point.

People, this vaccine is only in the 1st stage of emergency approval. Take it if you will, but it still has the 2nd and 3rd level of trials before actually being 100% sanctified by the FDA.

Fauci lied and 3.27 million people died

Natalie Winters (@nataliegwinters) Tweeted:
The NIH’s own grant registry identifies money from Fauci’s NIAID funding research conducted by Shi Zhengli, Director of the Wuhan Institute of Virology’s Center for Emerging Infectious Diseases. https://t.co/fUBxDTrbkq

“ RBF, quite frankly you are full of schitt. In my opinion you are primarily to blame for the degradation of this particular fishing website. You dilute this place with your incessant desire to be relevant by posting constantly whatever cut and paste cartoon or quip you dig up only God knows where just to be "heard". It really must be miserable where you are, if not for you then for those around you.” EF 4/27/21

Fear mongering, misinformation, conspiracy theories and out right lies. On and on and on and on and on.

BOB

Fact, the covid vaccines are all in stage 1 emergency trial, none have made it to stage 2 and not close to stage 3 FDA approved. and the government is wanting to force these vaccines on our Kids! The Government is also wanting to fear monger those that have had covid and have existing antibodies to get the vaccine. These people are more immune to it than the vaccinated ones.

Funny how most people that have taken the vaccine don’t want to hear or believe this truth. Hope and Pray it all works out great for everyone now the pandemic is over, if only the government will say the same. Anyone heard of anyone having the Flu? I haven’t nor has anyone I know. We have historically had 40,000 -80,000 cases a year through past medical records. No cases in 2020 or 2021? Sheeple believing everything told to them by the media.

Looks like the J&J Vaxx is a no go…

“Six of the seven people who have tested positive are asymptomatic, Boone said. In addition, all seven people who tested positive were vaccinated with the Johnson & Johnson shot on April 7.”

https://abc7ny.com/yankees-phil-nevin-third-base-coach-covid/10621690/

RBF

Robinette’s Bend Forward

Johnson & Johnson has not paid off the right people with so much negative press. We hear nothing negative about the other vaccines. 14 days prior?

I am fragile. Not like a flower. But like a bomb.

22 life’s a day

Demand the use of Ivermectin, it cures covid19

Emerald Robinson :latin_cross: (@EmeraldRobinson) Tweeted:
Fauci helped to fund the COVID-19 virus in China.

Then he coordinated the PR campaign about COVID-19 with China.

Then he suppressed the use of therapeutics in favor of experimental vaccines because he personally makes money from the vaccines.

Criminal.

“ RBF, quite frankly you are full of schitt. In my opinion you are primarily to blame for the degradation of this particular fishing website. You dilute this place with your incessant desire to be relevant by posting constantly whatever cut and paste cartoon or quip you dig up only God knows where just to be "heard". It really must be miserable where you are, if not for you then for those around you.” EF 4/27/21

"Say it ain’t so JOE!!!

https://abcnews.go.com/Sports/york-yankees-covid-19-positives-staff-gleyber-torres/story?id=77656046

The ENTER-NET Fisherman

Calm down Fred, Wife and I both took the shots. Definitely has saved thousands of lives.The cases are rapidly being reduced.

Be glad you haven’t got it, or your parents.

Sister had it and made it thru a rough time! Also know others that have died. If they had the vaccine prior to being exposed, they would probably be alive today.

Trump was the one that got this vaccine approved in record time. Be thankful regardless of what stage it is in.

Get it or don’t get it. Thats on you. Go there with no symptoms and carry it to your parents.

I’m NO Sheeple!

NN

Oh my God it’s a super shredder

I am fragile. Not like a flower. But like a bomb.

22 life’s a day

Emerald Robinson :latin_cross: (@EmeraldRobinson) Tweeted:
That’s game, set, and match to Rand Paul over Fauci.

Senator Rand Paul (@RandPaul) Tweeted:
Yes, Dr. Fauci’s NIH did fund the Wuhan Virology Lab. Here’s the verbatim admission from their chief scientist Dr. Shi Zhengli. https://t.co/MzXBiRX0tx

Hopefully Fauci will be sent to prison, get constantly raped and die from a STD or better yet hung for killing over 3.27 million people

on a sadder note, my vaccination card went overboard today while fishing off shore

ain’t it strange how yesterday a face diaper was required but magically today it’s not. It’s almost a distraction from gas lines and bidinflation

“Get it or don’t get it. Thats on you. Go there with no symptoms and carry it to your parents.”

Should have left that out.

Cheap shot in my book.

The ENTER-NET Fisherman

It is definitely each persons choice. Fred has shown his parents pics and wish them the best, as he certainly does.

No disrespect was intended, and sorry if I did.

I’m hoping it gives another perspective as to why someone may want to get the Vax. To each their own.

I know many that have, including me and the bride. No issues thus far. Other than feeling like crap for a few hours after second dose.

Gonna followup with a question, sorta.

NN

So, company is offering $100 gift cards to anyone that can show proof of getting the vaccine.

What a dilemma, IMO.

Many don’t want it, mostly the younger crowd in child bearing years. I get it, but will see what the pushback is. More of the Left leaning CEO’s trying to control, IMO.

Crazy times.

NN

“So, company is offering $100 gift cards to anyone that can show proof of getting the vaccine.”

My choice can’t be bought…at any price. It’s all I really have.

Choices:
We have a choice to believe in any God we want…in America.
We have a choice to pursue any endeavor of work…in America.
We have a choice to speak freely…as long as the public isn’t harmed…i.e. screaming fire in a movie theater and causing harm…in America.

What we don’t have, is the right to choose for others…unless others give “we” that right…in America.

I respect the right you have to make a choice…I have that same right…in America.

More to follow…but…in-between…explain the decrease in flu infections/morbidity/mortality…in the past year.

Your choice to take a flu vaccine in America…your choice to comprehend data.

The ENTER-NET Fisherman

You folks don’t even realize that Flu deaths have always been reported as an estimate/burden to begin with, and not actual deaths… They are calculated based on a model… Covid deaths are directly tied to a death certificate, and not estimated…

Get educated before “thinking”, and especially before posting… Makes you look like a fool…

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/burden/how-cdc-estimates.htm

What methods are used to estimate the number of influenza-associated deaths in the U.S.?
The model uses a ratio of deaths-to-hospitalizations in order to estimate the total influenza-associated deaths from the estimated number of influenza-associated hospitalizations.

Data needed to estimate influenza-associated deaths may lag for up to two years after the season ends.</font id=“red”> When this is not yet available for the season being estimated, we adjust based on values observed in prior seasons (e.g., the 2010-2011 season through the 2016-2017 season) and update the estimates when more current data become available.

RBF Radicals Blame Foxitis

*** My valuable insight, wisdom, and truth is the inspiration for many signature lines, tantrums, and meltdowns…

That’s why there was an EUA for Peramivir back in 2009…by your bud Obama.

Too bad the physicians had to jump through hoops to get the IV formulation to give to the dying young healthy individuals at that point in time.

How dare you.

You are a fool.

There will be another flu like the Spanish Flu that ravaged the world.

It just did…with some help.

The ENTER-NET Fisherman

12K deaths vs 600K…

Haha, you are the fool…

Go sleep it off, you’re obviously drunk…

RBF Radicals Blame Foxitis

*** My valuable insight, wisdom, and truth is the inspiration for many signature lines, tantrums, and meltdowns…

3,2…1

Where’s that smart a$$ response…looking up 2009???

I’ve had an excellent education and read daily.

Used to have to go to library to look things up.

I suggest you do some reading…and you can do it instead of trying to blast everyone’s post that doesn’t fit your agenda.

I’ll post plenty now cause I’m sick of the misinformation…as long as this site stays up.

The ENTER-NET Fisherman

You gots magic fingers…

You dam sure can type fast.

Your best attribute.

The ENTER-NET Fisherman