Covid Vaccine, y'all in or out?

RBF Radicals Blame Foxitis

*** My valuable insight, wisdom, and truth is the inspiration for many signature lines, tantrums, and meltdowns…

600K???

Was it the car wreck with the “+” COVID “TEST” at lowered cycle rate…or the steering wheel to the chest???

“C’mon Main”

Too many deaths attributed to COVID…fit the narrative.

Panic the herd…induce herd immunity through vaccination …without testing individuals for antibodies …suffer the consequences…somebody will eventually connect the dots.

The lawyers will. And who’s on the hook???

The taxpayer peeps…and millions coming through the border…vaccination passport???

C’mon MAIN!!!</font id=“size6”>

The ENTER-NET Fisherman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWY1iuPAkyM

Sleep with your mask on…the CO2 your (sic) emitting will help you on your(sic) CARBON CREDITS!!!

Then you can AXE for more wasted use of power on you’re(sic) computer…if the wind’s blowing…or you pedaling a generator.

Barber Shop open late tonight…making up for lost bidness…

I should be getting ready to go fushing…I’ll save the money instead…I’ll need it to pay for the newly entitled voters.

Did I say:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWY1iuPAkyM

The ENTER-NET Fisherman

Actually, it was the opposite… Governors had a incentive to under report covid deaths to either make themselves look good, or to open their economies earlier…

https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-perspective/2021/01/study-us-covid-cases-deaths-far-higher-reported

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/debunking-the-false-claim-that-covid-death-counts-are-inflated1/

https://www.statnews.com/2021/01/25/undercounting-covid-19-deaths-greatest-in-pro-trump-areas-analysis-shows/

https://www.kcrg.com/2021/03/17/theres-no-doubt-that-deaths-were-underreported-many-iowans-dying-with-symptoms-like-covid-19/

*** My valuable insight, wisdom, and truth is the inspiration for many signature lines, tantrums, and meltdowns…

[quote]

I owe an apology DoubleN. I shouldn’t have insinuated that you are anyone else getting the vaccine are “sheeple”. The Sheeple comment was for those that blindly believe our Government. I’d say 70+% of my family and friends have taken the vaccine. All due to the simple fact that Trump cut through red tape and allowed everyone to get in on the 1st Stage emergency Trial for this vaccine. What ticks me off is Biden now spewing crap about get vaccinated or Wear a mask! We have people with antibodies from already having Covid that are more protected than any vaccine can provide. And we have people like myself that just doesn’t trust this vaccine. Matter of fact I’m going to see if I can be tested for Antibodies. I know of 9 people that have them and never knew they had covid. If I know that many I’m sure there are Thousands out the same.

again my apologies for seeming like I’m demeaning anyone for for taking the vaccine. I’m all for anyone wanting to get it. Two of my children have gotten it. Pick on me, call me names, try to bully me, try and force me to wear a mask, I don’t care. I’m not taking it at this point.

Fred is a badass.

I agree, Sman. Would love to see him clock someone we are so fond of with a 20" Crescent wrench…

Anyway, no need to apologize. I was just bringing what I felt was a valid reason to think about getting it and you responded with a great reason not to.

NN

Haha, still holding a grudge against mdaddy for calling you out on being a jerk to Alfredo… I’m sure you will try to deny it, but it is obvious…

My days of clocking anyone are long past… I hope. No bad ass here. I had an instructor that taught me a lot of respect for thinking like a bad ass about 30 years ago. Really humbled be along with a few ribs and broke nose. Second fight I ever lost.

DoubleN, my wife is fixing to get her second shot. She still watches the grandkids during the week and worries too much. Only thing I asked was for her not to get the J&J shot.

How about this wrench instead of a thumb wrench? :clown_face:

https://www.pnas.org/content/118/16/e2024850118#sec-2

data….Data.</font id=“size4”>…DATA</font id=“size6”>

The ENTER-NET Fisherman

Geez Alfredo, everyone knows the Crescent Wrench is the South Carolina State Wrench… You should only hit an out-of-stater with nothing but it…

*** My valuable insight, wisdom, and truth is the inspiration for many signature lines, tantrums, and meltdowns…

Leftist still won’t blame Fauci and China. That’s why I listen to mdaddy

Josh Rogin (@joshrogin) Tweeted:
If you are writing a piece defending yourself for being wrong for a year about the lab leak hypothesis by blaming everyone else except yourself for your own wrongness, you haven’t learned a thing and you are just engaged in bullshit navel-gazing that literally nobody cares about.

“ RBF, quite frankly you are full of schitt. In my opinion you are primarily to blame for the degradation of this particular fishing website. You dilute this place with your incessant desire to be relevant by posting constantly whatever cut and paste cartoon or quip you dig up only God knows where just to be "heard". It really must be miserable where you are, if not for you then for those around you.” EF 4/27/21

Covid won the prize for death, but the Heart dieses, Cancer, Pneumonia, old age and other factors really did the job. Covid a huge terrible thing that got way too much attention from the media in the ultimate goal to defeat Trump.

#metoo

https://trendingpolitics.com/rand-paul-explains-why-he-isnt-getting-the-covid-19-vaccine-knab/

what do they know???

https://youtu.be/2wcpy6iLfLE

and CCP propaganda news has been caught lying to you about it came from bat soup, Fauci gave them your tax dollars to create it in the Wuhan lab. Watch how quickly the left throw him under an eighteen wheeler packed full of illegal border crossers driven by a coyote

“ RBF, quite frankly you are full of schitt. In my opinion you are primarily to blame for the degradation of this particular fishing website. You dilute this place with your incessant desire to be relevant by posting constantly whatever cut and paste cartoon or quip you dig up only God knows where just to be "heard". It really must be miserable where you are, if not for you then for those around you.” EF 4/27/21

Rand Paul now getting death threats for refusing the vaccine because he has already had covid and has an immunity to it. He’s more protected than anyone getting the vaccine! CDC is telling those that have had Covid they need the vaccine because they could on a super slim chance get it again. Why don’t they tell us that those getting the Vaccine can still get Covid at a higher risk?

I’m still wondering what’s the big deal on getting everyone vaccinated now that herd immunity has been established and this thing has petered out? Land of the Free! ???

I saw on the news this morning they’re talking about booster shots$$$$$$$$

I am fragile. Not like a flower. But like a bomb.

22 life’s a day

Get the people hooked and scared and they’ll pay for most anything.

Where you coming up with having to pay for booster?

Why you even concerned about something that doesn’t matter to you?

Covid-19 booster shots will be free to the public if they are needed to control the ongoing pandemic, David Kessler, chief science officer of the White House Covid-19 response team, told U.S. lawmakers Tuesday.

“We do have the funds to purchase the next round and to assure if there are boosters that they are free just as the last round,” Kessler said at a Senate hearing. “Beyond 2022, I look to your guidance for at what point do you transition back to a commercial market, but I think for this coming round we are going to proceed as we have proceeded,” he said.

Have you received a covid vaccine?

I actually did. Against my better judgment. The only reason I took it was cuz the wife got one. Wife is very compromised. She has a type of blood cancer, lupus and diabetic…
I have never had a cold, flu or any type of viral sickness.
I figure it was the way I grew up. Played in the dirt and the mud.Swam in the creek that went through the cow pastures. Eat crawdads out of that Creek
Cleaned hog pens, chicken coops and stanchions. Drink real milk not pasteurized and all the other stuff they do to it.
No telling how many tons of crap I shoveled growing up.

About forgot we did the Johnson and Johnson. Had appointment at 12:00 on Friday. That morning was on the news they stopped doing the Johnson & Johnson because of the so-called side effects.
Day after it come back on the market we got the j&j.

Got in a big argument with the people giving the shot. Would not give them social security number and ID. We won that battle would not get out of line.
One tip though. Don’t get in an argument with somebody that’s going to stick you…

I am fragile. Not like a flower. But like a bomb.

22 life’s a day