Coyotes on Johns Island ?

Has anyone seen any of these critters on Johns Island? Every morning when I let the dogs out I expect to see a pack coming across the marsh looking for a fight. A friend of mine had his lab attacked at the Cottages at Patriots Point a few weeks ago. I guess it’s a matter of time.

They’re on the island, and on Wadmalaw. I wish more hunters would take up killing them…

Wadmalaw native
16’ Bentz-Craft Flats Boat

If they make their presence known on my property their population will be reduced.

They’re everywhere. I saw a short clip on the national news last week of a coyote running through the baggage claim at Myrtle Beach airport.

I’ve missed a connection before flying out of MB because we had to wait for the fire trucks to come out and hose down a pack that wouldn’t get off the runway.

saw one trotting down the sidewalk of Westcott Blvd a while back as well.

Boat drinks, Waitress I need 2 more boat drinks!

I live in a pretty settled area off a busy 4 lane road in the city. Saw a dead yote just outside the entrance to my neighborhood. They are everywhere it seems.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

I think up until about a year ago,the waterfront park adjacent to Patriot’s point had signs up everywhere about the potential cyote danger.The signs “implied” that even a very small child could be dragged away.I guess the signs were removed since it was bad for tourism!

They are everywhere!
http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Coyote-Captured-NYPD-Middle-Village-Queens-301630941.html

I had a small farm off chisolm rd a few years ago. A pack of about eight coyotes would make their way around the chicken coops. The four smart ones never came back…

-Albemarle 248xf “Chella”
-Dolphin 18BC Pro
-Miscellaneous boats
“Praise the lord and pass the ammunition” -Howell Forgy

First one I ever saw was near the marine lab off of Fort Johnson Road. This was several years ago. I had to do a double take.

lot of them around GC reservoir