Crazy week

It all started here in Greenville with the old boys trying to run from the law. 3 officers fired tasers and missed. Fourth 1 finally had him flapping like a fish.
Back at the beach went to Kroger’s to pick up prescription. Going out the door this older lady pushed by me with a full shopping cart. With a group of Krogers employees chasing her Apparently went through the self-checkout and only paid for a 12 pack of soda. Had a shopping cart full. big screaming match in the parking lot. And they give her the 12 pack of soda. hilarious. but did not call the cops.
Next morning at Lowe’s 06 waiting for them to open the doors. 2 guys having a shouting match. Doors open I run inside get a pack of batteries. Come out just in time to see the bigger of the 2 push the other guy. The guy that got pushed 1 shot knocked his a¢¢ out.
0 dark 30 Sunday morning at the boat landing. Fella backed his boat down in the water. He forgot to take his straps off the back. The boat and trailer had drifted and the fender was up under the dock. His buddies were yelling at him to stop. He just kept yanking on it. Tore the fender all to hell and cut both tires.
When he finally got it up on the ramp took the straps off and launched the boat. Went and parked. Got out of the truck and kicked the trailer. Limped down to the boat and off they went. When he kicked the trailer I thought I was going to cry laughing so hard We were only out a couple hours. We got back the trailer and truck was still there.
Oh yeah and Saturday night one of my best guys got a DUI.
Couple times a year I give these guys a speech about not being stupid. Thanksgiving I just gave them one.
If ICE don’t come get him by 12:00 today he can bond out. But they still may try to pull his work visa. Something I can say about these guys they do stick together. They have raised $15,000 to hire an attorney for him. I would not donate to the cause. I told one of the guys to pass him a message. I SUGGEST YOU SLEEP WITH YOUR BACK CLOSE TO THE WALL…

[b

(**() good advise.

[navy]Sportsman Masters 207 Yamaha F150[/navy]

What a day! I saw cops walk 4 scruffy looking people out of Walmart in cuffs. Everything is tense. People are scared. It starts at the top.

Your correct. The hispandex people stick together better than the rest of us do.

It is my hope that CFC can recover from the damage done by the trouble makers . I do not miss the vile name calling and insulting posters

Update. ICE picked up Eddie yesterday from J Reuben Long… carried him to Lexington. Today he will be taken to Georgia. The guys tell me his lawyer saying ($7500 for lawyer) once he gets to Georgia and they process him he will be able to get him out. It will be a $10,000 cash Bond and he will have an ankle bracelet. Like I said these folks stick together they had that money raised in no time. We have had 2 guys killed 1 motorcycle 1 drowning they always collect money to send the body back and pay for the funeral. I pitch in for stuff like that but not a DUI.
Oh yeah… And to add to the list of crazy stuff I can’t believe I forgot the best one.
On the way up Monday I may have been exceeding the speed limit slightly???
The officer attempted a uturn across the median and got hung up. Merry Christmas to me!!!

You find things offensive. I find things funny. That's why I'm happier than you.

22 life’s a day

Of course it wouldn’t let me start a new thread.
We were talking about traffic fatalities this morning. In South Carolina there has been over a thousand people killed on highways this year. Out of them 134 pedestrians, 132 motorcycles.
But here’s the big one Nationwide. That really has me scratching my head.
WTH ??? 5800 accidents involving trains. 600 fatalities. You really have to have your head shoved real deep somewhere to get run over by a dang train…
Just my thought for the day

You find things offensive. I find things funny. That's why I'm happier than you.

22 life’s a day