Crowdfunding

Hey guys, I’m thinking about starting a crowdfund! The money raised will go the ME, so I can cross off stuff on my Bucket List! What do you think? I’ll start out small with something like, 1 night in Bangkok, Thailand! Sort of reliving my youth! How many of you will contribute? All contributions will be tax deductible, as I’m also looking into becoming a Church! The Church of the Easy Way!

I’ll give you $1.

www.baturinphotography.com

I would have more pleasure watching my money burn ,than to donate to an unworthy cause.

http://cironline.org/multimedia/americas-worst-charities-unworthy-causes

Probably Bolbie! Just go down the street and give the money to the government, who will give it, after taking a cut, to a Section 8 Crack Head and you can watch it burn! Wouldn’t you rather give it to someone that is pursuing his dreams? I’ll post pictures!

quote:
Originally posted by Easy

Probably Bolbie! Just go down the street and give the money to the government, who will give it, after taking a cut, to a Section 8 Crack Head and you can watch it burn!

You sound like a professional! Must have plenty O' practice!

Na, not a professional! But I did see a post about Money for Ideas! I’m just trying to cut out the middle man!

PS: I can’t believe skinneej, hasn’t already thought of this one! He’s slipping! Must be the new Baby and lack of sleep!

cyber begging is all the rage right now.
might as well be for something fun instead of some bull$^&* sob story

Boat drinks, Waitress I need 2 more boat drinks!

Too Busy, you can believe I’ll have fun! How much can I count on you pledging $5-10-20? Be generous! I promise to post pictures!

quote:
Originally posted by Easy

PS: I can’t believe skinneej, hasn’t already thought of this one! He’s slipping! Must be the new Baby and lack of sleep!

I've been trying to get rid of all my money. I keep spending it as fast as possible, but 2 weeks later, it keeps coming back. Last thing I want to do is open up the floodgates!!!

I’m waiting for The Pee to set the standard! He’ll show you guys how it is supposed to work! Bunch of Low Country Rubes, don’t even know how Crowdfunding works!

I’ve always wanted to start the “LowCountry Dolphin Fund”. Our mission would be to increase waterwway access for the LowCOuntry Dolphin. Of course the fine print would reveal that I am the LowCountry Dolphin, and “increasing Waterway access” is donating to my buy a boat fund! Throw in some videos of the Japanese dolphin slaughter, along with some mothers teaching babies how to strand feed, I think I would have my boat in no time flat!

Annoy a Liberal, Work Hard and Be Happy!

Truth be told… I’m much better at CrowdFarting…

I found some car keys and a wallet full of credit cards on Capers. Easy, I think I can get ya $15 or $20 G’s off all these cards.

skinnee, talk to me about spare $ when all those kids ya’ll are popping out hit the private school or when they start driving.

quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod

I found some car keys and a wallet full of credit cards on Capers. Easy, I think I can get ya $15 or $20 G’s off all these cards.

Well played!

quote:
skinnee, talk to me about spare $ when all those kids ya'll are popping out hit the private school or when they start driving.
Are you purposely trying to stress me out today? That's not nice. I prefer living in ignorance right up until the last minute!!!
quote:
skinnee, talk to me about spare $ when all those kids ya'll are popping out hit the private school or when they start driving.

Amen to that Brother. I wouldn’t trade mine for anything but man they’re expensive, especially if they are into sports. The driving and college will almost kill you.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?