Cuba

I was in the Navy for 23 years started as an enlisted man on submarines then got picked up as an office for the surface navy. I have been around the work several times.
I have seen a lot

Took a cruise with wife to Cuba, as a 100% communist country , the average income is $30 per month. Everything is free medical ,dental, school. You may have to wait 3 months for pain medication to pull a tooth but it is free.
Standard poor countries, all human waste goes directly into the sewers thru town and into the ocean.
If the new generation wants all free stuff send them to Cuba, they won’t be their long.

I went to Gerald’s tire Andy had 4 new tires put on. A young man who escaped from Cuba worked on my truck, he did a very good job. Afterwords I gave him a $20 tip.
He was very grateful, he said he was going to send some back to his sister in Cuba.
He said thanks again. We live in the greatest country in the world and people do not appreciate it.

So many people that malign this country have never been out of it and have never seen the way people live in other countries. I’m no world traveler but, I’ve have been to several Caribbean countries, Mexico and Europe, I’ve seen how other people live. I also lived in Guantanamo Bay for 3 years and still well remember the Cubans living on the base that escaped to live a better life. A lady named Hilda Federico lived in our garage apartment. She escaped and one of her children died trying to escape with her. She had gotten a daughter to Miami and still had one son left in Cuba. She worked to get enough $ to find a way to get him to the states. I still think about her and her family. We ain’t perfect but, there is no other place I’d rather live right now.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

#128077;