current project (pic heavy)

Complete turnkey, down to the dishes and bedding. Not 100%, but getting close.

“Those who have the ability to make a difference have the responsibility to do so.” Thomas Jefferson

Nice

More pics

Very nice OFM! Who did the stone work:question: What is the flooring, kind of looks like Pecan?

WOW ! :sunglasses::sunglasses:

Capt. Larry Teuton
Cracker Built Custom Boats

“Ships are the nearest things to dreams that hands have ever made.” -Robert N. Rose

Lovely.

I particularly like the tall windows reaching to the floor in the hall.

“You have the right to the pursuit of happiness. You do not have a guarantee that you shall have it.”

OFM - very nice! Can you shed some light as to where this is located? General area?

Victor
SAKATUMI TRAE

Love that kitchen- What are those counter tops? Look like concrete or SS?

awesome work Chip…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

Easy, local guy did stone in Columbia. Floors are natural distressed white oak.
Trea, house is on lake murray.
Edisto, tops are quartz, double stack 6cm 8n island

“Those who have the ability to make a difference have the responsibility to do so.” Thomas Jefferson

Looks nice!!! What’s the story on the wall for the bunks? Owner just wanted a rustic look?

Owner did want a rustic look and bunk walls were from trees cut down and milled on the property in 1989 and was used on the house that was there at the time. We reclaimed it for this one. I helped carry and stack all that lumber, I mean… I helped mill that stuff when I was in high school :sunglasses:

quote:
Originally posted by on a fishin mission

Owner did want a rustic look and bunk walls were from trees cut down and milled on the property in 1989 and was used on the house that was there at the time. We reclaimed it for this one. I helped carry and stack all that lumber, I mean… I helped mill that stuff when I was in high school :sunglasses:

Yeah, it was so different than the finish in the rest of the house, I figured there had to be some kind of story.

That is a great looking cabin.I like the stairway to the top bunk.That kitchen is very nice.I would love to cook up a hoedown meal in there,just as long as I have a dishwasher and pot scraper:smiley:

That’s ruffin’ it!

Super nice place. I love how the bunks look simple but the house is so elegant.

BG

Very nice.
I think I’ve seen that house before.