Daufuskie to Hilton head lunch suggestions

Staying on Daufuskie this week and looking to go over to Hilton head for lunch. We have our boat so looking for somewhere on the water we can dock at. Any suggestions appreciated! Thanks!

17’ Mako //90hp Mercury
16’ Alumacraft // 20hp Yamaha
14’ War Eagle // 9.8hp Tohatsu
17’ Key West // 90hp Yamaha

SKull Creek, Fish Camp, Sea Pines South Beach Marina.
Fish camp doesn’t have a dock but you can dock at the marina beside it (sometimes)

21’ Scout Sportfish/200Yammy

More options in Beaufort

Go to Savannah too. Scenic route to get there and river street is usually bustling.

We were there about a month ago. “Earnistine” cooked us a meal. It was pretty good. The biggest pieces of fried chicken I’ve ever seen.

We amazon primed some stuff over just to see if it would make it. We had to find the local UPS person to convince them to actually deliver it, but it would have been on time if she didn’t hold it up.

Someone told me yesterday that Ingles will deliver groceries to the dock. I’m not sure which Ingles though and can’t seem to find one in the low country.

BG

quote:
Originally posted by Screamingdrag

Staying on Daufuskie this week and looking to go over to Hilton head for lunch. We have our boat so looking for somewhere on the water we can dock at. Any suggestions appreciated! Thanks!

17’ Mako //90hp Mercury

If dead set on going to HHI, go to Quarter Deck at Harbor Town.

quote:
Originally posted by Clem1984
quote:
Originally posted by Screamingdrag

17’ Mako //90hp Mercury

If dead set on going to HHI, go to Quarter Deck at Harbor Town.

That’s where we ended up going. Nothing wrong with it but not outstanding.

17’ Mako //90hp Mercury