Dead manatees

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/dead-manatee-washes-charleston-area-shoreline-41482395

Kind of odd to find two in a three day time span… Maybe something in the water you can’t see? I’ve heard red tide occasionally kills off some down in Florida but haven’t heard anything like that happening here.

“When men yield up the privilege of thinking, the last shadow of liberty quits the horizon.” - Thomas Paine

23 Ricky was said to have stuck one in the eye with a flounder gig, not sure if that was it???

No, I told you I poked him in the eye with my finger…get it right!!

Do you have to vent manatees?

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

Here, Bubba, hold ma beer. I gots ta shoot that thing …

if we make a big kurfuffel, will they band boat props?

I heard on another site it was from the high levels of a toxin in shem creek known as douchbaganella

Down here is where a signature goes but they can confuse and anger some people so I don’t have one.

quote:
Originally posted by CaptFritz

I heard on another site it was from the high levels of a toxin in shem creek known as douchbaganella

Down here is where a signature goes but they can confuse and anger some people so I don’t have one.

I thought that only came out of IOP marina… Is it now spreading?

quote:
Originally posted by 23Sailfish
quote:

Yes

quote:

I have often heard stories of you using your finger as a flounder gig, so maybe Poly’s statement was true?

One Simple Thanks!!

http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

Paddle strikes from the kayakers?

quote:
Originally posted by pitviper0404
quote:

I have often heard stories of you using your finger as a flounder gig, so maybe Poly’s statement was true?

One Simple Thanks!!

http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

I’ve snatched one out of the water with my bare hands before…but that’s a story you’ll never believe.

quote:
quote:

It's everywhere these days...

Word on the creek is the tenderloins are good grilled.

They are, especially when served along with some bald head eagle deviled eggs.

Just got an alert from Live 5 of a third reported Manatee up near Awendaw but they cant find the carcass?