Deer tags - transferrable?

PeaPod is just sucking up hoping for a free prostate exam.

quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod

Doctor Terry,

hang in there. you’re liked on here. well. a little. by some of us.

also, I need you to respond to the image I texted you. Bonzo obtained nasty rash over the weekend. please ID and recommend a treatment battery. and don’t post the rash picture, I sent that in confidence.

Thank you Mr Peapod. TBH in my more charitable moments I feel sorry for how deeply unhappy someones life must be that they have to get some satisfaction from being a keyboard ass.

I did examine the pic and I was sorry to see the ‘rash’ had returned to Bonzos ‘nether regions’. He told me that he got it using a toilet at work to take a #2, but im not so sure.

cheers

I’m not a Dr, those are my initials and I cant edit my user name. Please do not contact me regarding medical issues :slight_smile:

Das funny…

quote:
Originally posted by El Bandito

But if you block people, how are you going to learn the difference between a pompano and a menhaden?

ok that’s funny.

also I just blocked all of you esp bangstick and 7. yall are double blocked

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by interceptor4

Dr no you cannot transfer them. There that was a lot easier than posting 4 paragraphs like el bantito.

23’ seacraft

You know what’s even easier than asking a bunch of internet personas? Reading like three lines down on the back of the deer tag form.

Went to a seminar on rigging Ballyhoo at Hanckel’s many years ago when CFC was just starting up. The motto was “we will never leave you fishing for answers”.

Many on here still remember that, many don’t have a clue.

Keep asking question DRterry and we’ll do our best to answer! Sometimes you can even get a bit of info out of peepad… especially on gigging.

quote:
quote:

But if you block people, how are you going to learn the difference between a pompano and a menhaden?

ok that’s funny.

also I just blocked all of you esp bangstick and 7. yall are double blocked

YES!!! I HAVE ARRIVED!!! :sunglasses:

“…be a man and PM me.”

[quote]Originally posted by Fred67

[quote]Originally posted by El Bandito

[quote]Originally posted by interceptor4

Dr no you cannot transfer them. There that was a lot easier than p

Went to a seminar on rigging Ballyhoo at Hanckel’s many years ago when CFC was just starting up. The motto was “we will never leave you fishing for answers”.

Keep asking question DRterry and we’ll do our best to answer! Sometimes you can even get a bit of info out of peepad… especially on gigging.

I just learned to rig a Ballyhoo. Was on a charter in DR and I asked the mate to show me, ended up doing a bunch, i like learning new skills. I spent an hour practicing my cast net throwing last night much to the amusement of my dogs, and promised myself a beer when i threw 5 good ones in a row!
Hope one day to be in a position to answer some questions from the next newbie that comes along, and i apprecait y’alls help!
cheers

I’m not a Dr, those are my initials and I cant edit my user name. Please do not contact me regarding medical issues :slight_smile:

quote:
Originally posted by drterry

I just learned to rig a Ballyhoo. Was on a charter in DR and I asked the mate to show me, ended up doing a bunch, i like learning new skills. I spent an hour practicing my cast net throwing last night much to the amusement of my dogs, and promised myself a beer when i threw 5 good ones in a row!Hope one day to be in a position to answer some questions from the next newbie that comes along, and i apprecait y’alls help!
cheers

That makes for a beer well earned!

Fishing Nerd

“skilled labor isn’t cheap, cheap labor isn’t skilled”

quote:
Originally posted by StumpNocker
quote:
Originally posted by drterry

I just learned to rig a Ballyhoo. Was on a charter in DR and I asked the mate to show me, ended up doing a bunch, i like learning new skills. I spent an hour practicing my cast net throwing last night much to the amusement of my dogs, and promised myself a beer when i threw 5 good ones in a row!Hope one day to be in a position to answer some questions from the next newbie that comes along, and i apprecait y’alls help!
cheers

That makes for a beer well earned!

Fishing Nerd

Lol. Son and I still try to catch one fish before we can open a beer. There has been several times we’ve broken that rule.

Y’all suck at the quote feature

quote:

LOL

Fishing Nerd

quote:
Originally posted by Fred67

[quote]

Lol. Son and I still try to catch one fish before we can open a beer. There has been several times we’ve broken that rule.

I thought I was the only one that tried to stay out of the beer and Rock&Rye until enough were caught to fry.It's rough sometimes.
quote:

lol

quote:
Y'all suck at the quote feature

Are you still mad at Bonzo?

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

quote:
Originally posted by sman
quote:
Originally posted by Fred67

[quote]

I thought I was the only one that tried to stay out of the beer and Rock&Rye until enough were caught to fry.It's rough sometimes.

Fishing is one of the few times that I’ll drink a couple of beer. Any hard liquor for me and I’m safe and sound at home. Funny how being on the water makes beer taste so much better.

quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom
quote:
Y'all suck at the quote feature

Are you still mad at Bonzo?

you dam right I am.

he’s not answering my texts. or the ones I send to his wife.

there have been many* deck parties. peapod been included in zero.

Fishing is one of the few times that I’ll drink a couple of beer. Any hard liquor for me and I’m safe and sound at home. Funny how being on the water makes beer taste so much better.
[/quote]

Beer only though I did wish I had my Bourbon flask the day a big treble hook went through my thumb.
I couldn’t push it through, didn’t want to have to go in and go to hospital so gritted my teeth and gave it a couple of good yanks with my pliers…not fun, but did end up catching a few nice reds after.
I downed a beer in one swallow after that.

Put wire cutters in your tackle box. Next time you can just cut the hook and pull it out. also see the trailering to Key West thread. You should have triple backups of all the tools listed in that thread

quote:
there have been many* deck parties. peapod been included in zero.

If it makes you feel any better, I have only been to a couple of his famous deck parties. He said something about you not being respectful of Willi or something like that.

quote:

Put wire cutters in your tackle box. Next time you can just cut the hook and pull it out. also see the trailering to Key West thread. You should have triple backups of all the tools listed in that thread

I had wire cutters from the first time this happened…but maybe I’m not getting what you say as i tried to push the hook through fully so i could cut the barbed part of the hook of and then just pull out. But since i could not push the hook through i was left with having to just pull it out, am i missing something?
I did go online and saw a method of using line to yank it out, but didnt have the balls to try it.
will checkout the trailering thread as well, thanks.