Deer tags - transferrable?

I ordered my fishing license on line and guess i must have checked the wrong box as i got a bunch of deer tags.
I don’t know if they are transferable, but if they are and you want them please let me now.

cheers

I’m not a Dr, those are my initials and I cant edit my user name. Please do not contact me regarding medical issues :slight_smile:

I’ll take them and then I will send you pics of the deer you killed :smiley:

I don’t mean for this to offend you drterry, but is this a real question or is there an inside joke at play here?

“…be a man and PM me.”

quote:
Originally posted by drterry

I ordered my fishing license on line and guess i must have checked the wrong box as i got a bunch of deer tags.
I don’t know if they are transferable, but if they are and you want them please let me now.

cheers

I’m not a Dr, those are my initials and I cant edit my user name. Please do not contact me regarding medical issues :slight_smile:

First the story about the “fish” you kept hooking at the jetties when it was obvious you were hung on the bottom and now a post about transferring deer tags…

You are an obvious troll…

If at first you don’t succeed, fish and fish again…

quote:
Originally posted by El Bandito
quote:

cheers

First the story about the “fish” you kept hooking at the jetties when it was obvious you were hung on the bottom and now a post about transferring deer tags…

Says the guy who has yet to post anything remotely helpful on this site without some sort of smartass insinuation or disrespectful nonsense.

It’s obvious this guy is learning the ropes and asking for help and shorting his learning curve. We weren’t all born as brilliant as you think you are. Go back to THT if you need to go where actual trolls are welcome. If not close your mouth and open your eyes for a bit and maybe you can contribute something worth reading soon. Thanks.

Fishing Nerd

“skilled labor isn’t cheap, cheap labor isn’t skilled”

quote:

[quote]Originally posted by drterry

cheers

I think its clear who the troll is here, and my bet us you are a zitty faced youth in your mom and dads basement, so STFU until you have something useful to say.
btw - you are the kid that posted after Fritz putt a pic up saying it was good to see a female guide out there, you deleted it pretty quick tho

quote:
Originally posted by bangstick

I don’t mean for this to offend you drterry, but is this a real question or is there an inside joke at play here?

No, no inside joke or anything, Ive never hunted and don’t really want to, and not sure if i can do anything with the deer tags.

“…be a man and PM me.”

quote:
Originally posted by StumpNocker
quote:
quote:

cheers

Says the guy who has yet to post anything remotely helpful on this site without some sort of smartass insinuation or disrespectful nonsense.

It’s obvious this guy is learning the ropes and asking for help and shorting his learning curve. We weren’t all born as brilliant as you think you are. Go back to THT if you need to go where actual trolls are welcome. If not close your mouth and open your eyes for a bit and maybe you can contribute something worth reading soon. Thanks.

Fishing Nerd

Pay attention, son. I’ve advised folks not to venture out 30 miles offshore in an 18’ bay boat—sound advice for anyone smart enough to heed it. A

quote:
quote:

[quote]Originally posted by drterry

cheers

I think its clear who the troll is here, and my bet us you are a zitty faced youth in your mom and dads basement, so STFU until you have something useful to say.
btw - you are the kid that posted after Fritz putt a pic up saying it was good to see a female guide out there, you deleted it pretty quick tho

That was a serious comment about the female guide—I only deleted it b/c someone told me that CaptFritz was a man. No harm intended.

I said something very useful to you in your “jetties” thread…so did several others…you were hooking the bottom and didn’t know it. That’s as useful today as it was then. You landed that “fish” yet? lol.

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by bangstick

No, no inside joke or anything, Ive never hunted and don’t really want to, and not sure if i can do anything with the deer tags.

“…be a man and PM me.”

Assuming you are telling the truth and not being a troll again…and b/c you need more help, I am glad to give it. Simply read the back of those confounding deer tags…you won’t have to read far to have your question answered.

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by StumpNocker
quote:
quote:

cheers

Fishing Nerd

</blockqu

Dr no you cannot transfer them. There that was a lot easier than posting 4 paragraphs like el bantito.

23’ seacraft

quote:
Originally posted by interceptor4

Dr no you cannot transfer them. There that was a lot easier than posting 4 paragraphs like el bantito.

23’ seacraft

Thank you Sir and Stump, appreciate it.

Is there a way to block people on this forum, asking for a friend? :slight_smile:

quote:
quote:

23’ seacraft

Is there a way to block people on this forum, asking for a friend? :slight_smile:

Yes sir, there is.

Tell your friend he can “click” on the screen name of the person he wishes to block. A screen will pop up with several options. There is a link that says “add to ignore list.” Hit that and you’ll no longer be able to see what that person posts. You’ll still be able to see they made a post on a topic but you won’t be able to see what they posted. Tell your friend it’s a handy feature for filtering out the riff raff’s BS.

“…be a man and PM me.”

quote:
quote:

23’ seacraft

But if you block people, how are you going to learn the difference between a pompano and a menhaden?

quote:

23’ seacraft

You know what’s even easier than asking a bunch of internet personas? Reading like three lines down on the back of the deer tag form.

quote:
quote:

23’ seacraft

You know what’s even easier than asking a bunch of internet personas? Reading like three lines down on the back of the deer tag form.

And of course someone that doesn’t hunt and has never handled deer tags would know to read the back for information he knows nothing about.

“…be a man and PM me.”

quote:
quote:
quote:

23’ seacraft

But if you block people, how are you going to learn the difference between a pompano and a menhaden?

Because the people that would take the time to answer the question/explain the difference without insulting the person asking the question wouldn’t be blocked.

“…be a man and PM me.”

Doctor Terry,

hang in there. you’re liked on here. well. a little. by some of us.

also, I need you to respond to the image I texted you. Bonzo obtained nasty rash over the weekend. please ID and recommend a treatment battery. and don’t post the rash picture, I sent that in confidence.

quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod

Doctor Terry,

hang in there. you’re liked on here. well. a little. by some of us.

also, I need you to respond to the image I texted you. Bonzo obtained nasty rash over the weekend. please ID and recommend a treatment battery. and don’t post the rash picture, I sent that in confidence.

Dang it! DR, that’s about as good as it get on here. Peapad giving a word of encouragement!!

I think el bandito may have little man syndrome, like bolbie used to. maybe?