Defining irony

our neighborhood had it’s surveillance camera system stolen…about sums up our fricken POA…bunch of numtards…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

Hmm, thought this was going to be a post about the reporter getting stabbed in the back demonstrating a stab proof vest.

Sounds like a sketchy neighborhood.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

That’s just funny as hell, but you still can’t park your boat in the driveway! LMAO:smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

Dang DF! I just noticed that you are a prolific poster! I thought I posted too much, but I’m retired! You obviously have to much time on your hands! You need to get a JOB [:0] Maybe you could Moonlight as a Security Guard in Bonzo’s neighborhood? LMAO for the 2nd time on this post:smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

quote:
Originally posted by Easy

but you still can’t park your boat in the driveway

</font id=“quote”></blockquote id=“quote”>

edzachary…

Bonz, I just have so much fun with the twists and turns in your life! Not to say, that I haven’t had some, but yours are funny:smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

quote:
Originally posted by Easy

yours are funny

</font id=“quote”></blockquote id=“quote”>

What do you mean I’m funny?

Henry Hill: It’s funny, you know. It’s a good story, it’s funny, you’re a funny guy.

Tommy DeVito: What do you mean, you mean the way I talk? What?

Henry Hill: It’s just, you know. You’re just funny, it’s… funny, the way you tell the story and everything.

Tommy DeVito: [it becomes quiet] Funny how? What’s funny about it?

Anthony Stabile: Tommy no, You got it all wrong.

Tommy DeVito: Oh, oh, Anthony. He’s a big boy, he knows what he said. What did ya say? Funny how?

Henry Hill: Jus…

Tommy DeVito: What?

Henry Hill: Just… ya know… you’re funny.

Tommy DeVito: You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it’s me, I’m a little ****ed up maybe, but I’m funny how, I mean funny like I’m a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I’m here to ****in’ amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?

Henry Hill: Just… you know, how you tell the story, what?

Tommy DeVito: No, no, I don’t know, you said it. How do I know? You said I’m funny. How the **** am I funny, what the **** is so funny about me? Tell me, tell me what’s funny!

Henry Hill: [long pause] Get the **** out of here, Tommy!

Tommy DeVito: [everyone laughs] Ya mother****er! I almost had him, I almost had him. Ya stuttering prick ya. Frankie, was he shaking? I wonder about you sometimes, Henry. You may fold under questioning.

what, nobody liked the Goodfellas reference? bunch of momos…

Spider, make me a drink!

{quote]what, nobody liked the Goodfellas reference? bunch of momos…
[/quote]

I did but Pea said not to encourage you.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?