Didn’t get my newspaper today dammit

quote:
Originally posted by runbabyrun

Just another attempt of the Patagonia coat mafia trying to control us, and I can’t prove it, but I think 23 and the “ice man” Pea Pod have been following me as well. Not a hundred percent, but in the high nineties. I never would have seen them, if it weren’t for 23 sporting orange camo.

Well sh*t

I got you Bo.

We been following you for years

quote:
Originally posted by runbabyrun

If I thought 40’s were sitting on the other side of that bar, I would figure out a way to get there:smiley:My trusty lab Grace has been training and will be ready to deploy bait next season come winter. The only problem is the circle hook keeps catching her in the corner of the mouth and she now looks like a punk rocker. I figured they will eventually just rust out and she will be good as new, soon enough. The only other option will be to rub myself down with lard and slip into a wet suit. I am just concerned that the ladies will not be able to control themselves at the sight of a 300 lb Tom Cruise getting greased up and or Marty will capitalize upon my high fat content and will swallow me whole thinking I am a well fed seal. Take care Ass man and yes cabin fever is in full swing!!! Expect some quality posts from me over the next three months:stuck_out_tongue:

. That was a quality post right there,looking forward to more.
quote:
Originally posted by Geronimo
quote:
Originally posted by CaptFritz

I didn’t get my paper either, that’s 8 years in a row now

After being released, a lot of fish die, but a lot of them live also.

Better pay that paper boy his two dollars.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

Thanks for the laugh! That was actually a pretty good movie. Forgot all about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsxJfcFVnpo