Didn’t get my newspaper today dammit

What the heck happened to my newspaper?My brother in law was good friends with the Manigaults,wish he was still alive so I could cuss him out.Just went to the service station and they didn’t have any either.

If it was The State, you didn’t miss much. Not sure why we keep paying for that rag.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

The Greenville News is not worth the paper it was printed on. Trippled the price with !/2 the news, all adds

Didn’t get mine either. What happened to neither rain, nor sleet, nor snow can keep the post man away?

16’ Bonito 65 Johnson

I actually got my mail,the postman is a tough old bird.But the news and courier ain’t what it used to be

what is this news “paper” you ole timers are speaking of??

Proline 201WA
Aloha 24ft pontoon (LooneyToon)
Old Town stern with 7.5 johnson

quote:
Originally posted by TheMechanic

what is this news “paper” you ole timers are speaking of??

Proline 201WA

. Lol good one,now go turn some wrenches wiseguy .

all i do now is click mouse buttons :slight_smile: the wrenches get turned only after hours now.

Proline 201WA

That’s good to hear,after I posted, I was hoping you weren’t a mechanic like Charles Bronson.

haha nope, been in engineering for the last few years. but still turn wrenches on the side for friends and family. the guys at work started calling me “The Mechanic” a while back, so that’s where the name comes from.

Proline 201WA

I’m showing my age now. I had to google charles bronson. I now see youre referring to the old movie The Mechanic where he is a contract killer.

Proline 201WA

I didn’t get my paper either, that’s 8 years in a row now

After being released, a lot of fish die, but a lot of them live also.

quote:
Originally posted by CaptFritz

Better pay that paper boy his two dollars.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

quote:

I got it.

Just another attempt of the Patagonia coat mafia trying to control us, and I can’t prove it, but I think 23 and the “ice man” Pea Pod have been following me as well. Not a hundred percent, but in the high nineties. I never would have seen them, if it weren’t for 23 sporting orange camo.

quote:
Originally posted by runbabyrun

Just another attempt of the Patagonia coat mafia trying to control us, and I can’t prove it, but I think 23 and the “ice man” Pea Pod have been following me as well. Not a hundred percent, but in the high nineties. I never would have seen them, if it weren’t for 23 sporting orange camo.

. Have you been wading in the surf this morning?
quote:
Have you been wading in the surf this morning?

If he has, it will be Spring before he finds his…

If I thought 40’s were sitting on the other side of that bar, I would figure out a way to get there:smiley:My trusty lab Grace has been training and will be ready to deploy bait next season come winter. The only problem is the circle hook keeps catching her in the corner of the mouth and she now looks like a punk rocker. I figured they will eventually just rust out and she will be good as new, soon enough. The only other option will be to rub myself down with lard and slip into a wet suit. I am just concerned that the ladies will not be able to control themselves at the sight of a 300 lb Tom Cruise getting greased up and or Marty will capitalize upon my high fat content and will swallow me whole thinking I am a well fed seal. Take care Ass man and yes cabin fever is in full swing!!! Expect some quality posts from me over the next three months:stuck_out_tongue:

quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom
quote:
Have you been wading in the surf this morning?

If he has, it will be Spring before he finds his…

Pretty good :smiley::smiley::smiley:

quote:
Originally posted by Geronimo
quote:
Originally posted by CaptFritz

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

I remember that movie, one of my favorites

Ya know, it must be nice living in Neverneverland. Remind me to come visit you, when I need a break from reality.