DIVISION OF THE USA , WHEN DID IT BEGIN CP FROM A FRIEND

Subject: Re: FW: letter to Dems

GREAT INFO TO SHARE - TRUE - ABSOLUTELY TRUE------------------------------------

Letter to Democrats

I just have a few questions for you…Let me start with, I already know you don’t like President Trump…that’s a given, SO

let’s move on from that…

How about the division of America…

Do you really blame Trump for that?

How about when NONE of the DEMOCRATS showed up for his inauguration? Don’t you think that started the division? He hadn’t even been president yet, and EXCEPT for Clinton and Obama, not one democrat showed up…Is that when Trump divided America? Can you imagine if the REPUBLICANS didn’t show up for Obama’s inauguration because they lost??? Can you even start to imagine what would have happened?

How about when 19 minutes after Trump was inaugurated, the Washington Post declared the IMPEACHMENT CAMPAIGN has STARTED? Was that when Trump divided America?

How about when Nancy Pelosi ripped up Trump’s state of the union right in front of the world, showing complete disrespect for the President of the United States? Did that bring the country together and is THAT when Trump divided America?

How about when America had to endure, 3 years and over 30 million dollars spent on trying to PROVE that Trump only won because of RUSSIAN COLLUSION and NOT because America voted him in and 17 democrats did EVERYTHING in their power to PROVE that there was Russian Collusion…and came up with ZERO…?

Was THAT when Trump divided America?

I can’t even start to go over the NEGATIVE PRESS he’s received since his surprise win…

Remember, the DONORS, the likes Bloomberg, who gave 27 million, Tom Steyer who gave 17 million, George Soros who gave 9 million and MANY MORE that gave MULTI-MILLIONS to Hillary, wanted a return on their investment…

Do you really think that donors give MILLIONS UPON MILLIONS just because they love Hillary?

NO, these weren’t campaign donations, they were INVESTMENTS in

Going going gone. Knocked it plum out of the :stadium:.

And the big question is is there anybody that will debate any of that with facts.

I am fragile. Not like a flower. But like a bomb.

Long, but great read. Sadly, you cannot argue with liberals using facts. Their arguments are based solely on feelings and emotions. In this instance HATE. You really can’t have a meaningful dialogue with people that hate you, think you are stupid and a lesser person and are wrong. With them, there is no room for compromise.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?

VERY VERY TRUE WORDS ; PRAY FOR OUR COUNTRY …

George McDonald US Navy Seabees,Retired, MAD, Charleston Chapter [http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

When you see “Old Glory” waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero’s that makes it wave.
author unknown

Probably the best C&P I’ve read in awhile George.

Seems you can’t have any kind of dialog with many on the left. Let’s see if anyone refutes those statements of fact.

Lot’s of stuff in the works on getting to the bottom of the fake Russia Collusion crap. With the new info slowly being released Obumagate is making Watergate look like child’s play. Lot’s of players did lot’s of illicit things in an attempt to take out a sitting President. Crazy times.