Divorce attorney

When I went through my divorce there was a woman attorney that was recommended that was supposedly the best divorce attorney for men to have. Does anyone know of a divorce attorney in Charleston that fits that description? Any other suggestions are welcome too.

For those that know me, this is not for me! Everything is great in my house! LOL

Melissa Brown

Down here is where a signature goes but they can confuse and anger some people so I don’t have one.

Could be Anne Frances Bleeker you’re talking about.
I’ve known her since high school. She’s thought of by many as one of the top Family Lawyers (man or woman) in our area.
http://bleeckerlawfirm.net/anne-frances-bleecker/

Thanks guys.

Hoppy got it

quote:
Originally posted by RWL

For those that know me, this is not for me! Everything is great in my house! LOL

Glad you cleared that up!!! I was worried about you man!
quote:
Originally posted by skinneej
quote:
Originally posted by RWL

Glad you cleared that up!!! I was worried about you man!

I have already done my journey through that landscape! Just trying to cut off the “what going on?” PM’s

You will get some who disagree, but tell your friend not to get caught up in the female attorney thing. He needs to do his homework. I see and have seen males and females get their asses waxed.

quote:
Originally posted by 7cs

You will get some who disagree, but tell your friend not to get caught up in the female attorney thing. He needs to do his homework. I see and have seen males and females get their asses waxed.

If he does his homework on AFB and MB he won't be disappointed with either one. I'm speaking from personal experience when I recommend MB not just going on what I heard from someone else.

Down here is where a signature goes but they can confuse and anger some people so I don’t have one.

Thanks guys. He is already in the process and the attorney he has just isn’t responsive. Even to the wife’s attorney. I used this same guy before, but mine was not very difficult or complex. He now seems to have too much on his plate. I just remembered that some were recommending a female attorney and could not remember the name. This was 8+ years ago. I think Beeker was it, but I will tell him to check Brown too.